[D4, LE, Kawauso's room, closed] Game time

Akodo Kawauso

Re: [D4, LE, Kawauso's room, closed] Game time

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:15 pm

Kawauso happily shifts to make a good Sasori pillow, though she blushes at the reminder of the Dragon who'd also sparked her interest.

"Yes, well... He was quite charming... But Hantei-sama is so easy to talk to, and... Just seems like such a normal person," she says enthusiastically, not realizing she'd started stroking Sasori's hair while she was thinking about the men. With the realization she blushes again and takes an unsteady breath, but she doesn't stop petting the pretty Scorpion.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 pm

"Of course he is..." She smiled. "You should feel quite lucky. I will continue to skip this odd, I don't seem to be what these men look for." Sasori started to purr.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:18 am

Kawauso giggles a little at the purring. "You're easy to talk to, too," she says quietly, her hands stroking from Sasori's hair down to her shoulders, then staying there to massage lightly. "If these men don't appreciate how great you are, well, there are other fish in the river," Kawauso says lightly, like she's just repeating common wisdom.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 am

"It is okay, Akodo sama." She smiled. "I don't mind trying to fish, as long as I as well am free to do what I am tasked." Sasori shifted to a more comfortable position. "Besides... one can have more than one fish... like you." She giggled and stuck out her tongue playfully.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:57 pm

Kawauso smiles at her friend as she shakes her head at the silliness.

"I would never want to catch more than one fish," she says seriously. There's a pause. "But... an otter doesn't always want to play with just one fish..." She looks away as she says it, then looks sideways back at Sasori for reaction.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:49 pm

"Nya?" Sasori chuckled as she pounced on the Lion girl. "But I am not a fish, I am a cat." She licked the Lioness face.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:32 pm

With the element of surprise, Sasori easily topples the taller woman. Landing with the Scorpion on top of her, Kawauso's shock is immediately chased away by the lick. She's breathless for a moment, then quietly giggles as she looks at the "cat." "Well... I do enjoy making you purr," Kawauso says, her voice still breathless. She raises one hand to stroke Sasori's cheek.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:42 pm

Sasori's head tilted towards the cheek that was stroke. "Nya... good." The Bayushi lay on top of the Akodo turning into a ball. "You are confortable and easy to talk to as well, nya." Sasori smiled.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:14 pm

Kawauso lets her hand continue as long as it seems to please the Scorpion. With the other hand she brushes some of the pretty red hair from in front of Sasori's eyes.

"If we are too comfortable after a tiring day," the Lion muses quietly, "we might fall asleep like this."

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:24 pm

"Nya? Is that bad?" She smiled at the lioness. "I like it here. nya!"

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Kawauso smiles indulgently at Sasori.

"Well, your pillow can't lay like this all night, pretty cat." Her long fingers run gently through the other woman's hair and she takes an uneven breath. "Um. If you want to stay... we could, adjust some things?" Kawauso's eyes make clear that she wants Sasori to stay, though she's struggling to say that.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:06 am

"Nya..." Sasori smiled. "I can snuggle here with you. Nya!"She rolled over and sat down. She is a good kitten looking at her master for the night.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:44 am

Kawauso rises slightly, onto one elbow, letting her kimono collar shift just a little too reveal one side of her collar bone. Showing no reaction to that, she slides one hand into the Scorpion's hair just far enough that her fingertips can massage behind Sasori's ear. Licking her lips, the Lion starts to speak. "I think that will be nice. But, ah, I think I need some... snuggling... to relax for the night."

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:51 am

Sasori smiled at the ear scratched. "Mmm, that is nice...nya!" Sasori moved closer and moved the other part of the shoulder. "Of course..." She moved behind the Akodo and started to kneed her shoulders. "You are so tense... Akodo sama. You need to relax."

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:31 am

The Lion, hard pressed to argue the point, shifts to give Sasori free rein behind her, eyes closing as she relaxes into the attention.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:34 pm

As Sasori continued to massage the Akodo slowly taking some of the kimonos layers of herself. She needed some freedom of movement to continue her massage.

//FtB?

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Though relaxing, Kawauso is not unaware. Once one layer is of the Scorpion, it's clear in her eyes that hers will soon follow.

/ftb