OOC Chat

Doji Misaki

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Doji Misaki » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:41 am

Wu Ko wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:05 pm
Tao of Han-Han
I wonder which Clan will keep this one around in a place of honor and never read it...
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:13 am

Hida Ume wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:41 am
*ponders, trains a giant hawk to snatch Ayano away*
Crab diplomacy is strange. And...hawkish?
Doji Misaki wrote:
Wu Ko wrote:
Tao of Han-Han
I wonder which Clan will keep this one around in a place of honor and never read it...
The Hare Clan when they are founded.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:13 am

Doji Misaki wrote:
Wu Ko wrote:
Tao of Han-Han
Well, all Imperials will HAVE to read it, upon pain of nipped ankles.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:02 am

Fox is a cruel but just master.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:18 pm

In Birb I trust, and I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:23 pm

All Glory to WonderBirb, may she feel better soon, and may other nice things also happen to her.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:25 pm

So say we all!
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:28 pm

A blue-birb salute for all your effort and hope things can be smoother for you in the near future.
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Ryoshun Ume

Post by Ryoshun Ume » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:54 pm

*donates seeds and twigs to the cause*
Bat Clan 🦇 Cobbler/Tailor/Gardener/Singer/Storyteller/Painter/Potter 🦇 Courtier 🦇 Serene 🦇 Gentle 🦇 Senior Diplomat

Glory 2.0 | Status 3.0 | Honor: What is Expected

Wears: Dark grey kimono with Red under kimono, Or lighter grey with white under kimono

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Eat up!

Ryoshun Ume

Post by Ryoshun Ume » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:10 am

While waiting and thinking, I managed to come up with a new character idea. So many fun ideas...
Bat Clan 🦇 Cobbler/Tailor/Gardener/Singer/Storyteller/Painter/Potter 🦇 Courtier 🦇 Serene 🦇 Gentle 🦇 Senior Diplomat

Wears: Dark grey kimono with Red under kimono, Or lighter grey with white under kimono

Current Theme

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:21 am

Hida Ume wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:10 am
While waiting and thinking, I managed to come up with a new character idea. So many fun ideas...
Worried Hida-san is going to met a fatal end at court? O_o

...I guess that is the canon cause of death for a lot of Hida.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Ryoshun Ume

Post by Ryoshun Ume » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:32 am

No no, she'd do quite well at court. So would my other idea I think.

Only Hida-san would kidnapp Ayano though.

Current Theme

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:43 am

I've been tentatively statting up Sora and Kinyoubi's kids, for a couple of years down the line (when the oldest ones aren't just twelve)

Tentatively, because the schools I see the twins using don't exist yet :P

Current Theme

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:03 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:43 am
I've been tentatively statting up Sora and Kinyoubi's kids, for a couple of years down the line (when the oldest ones aren't just twelve)

Time to start the dynasty.....

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:04 am

Makime Ayano wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:03 am
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:43 am

Time to start the dynasty.....
Time to talk people into burning goal points to get those schools in existence :P

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 am

I feel like whatever the schools do, the industry/feature/reason should exist before the school does.

Then build naturally to that, it's not like every school was created in the first fifty years of the Empire and then nothing for the next thousand years.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:09 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:07 am
I feel like whatever the schools do, the industry/feature/reason should exist before the school does.

Then build naturally to that, it's not like every school was created in the first fifty years of the Empire and then nothing for the next thousand years.
Oh, I agree. One of them (The Asako Loremaster) arising with my goals from THIS game makes sense (it doesn't exist yet, and Sora's not going to found it, but I can see one of his smart kids learning from what happens here).

The other... is more plot/background dependent.

I also kinda think building a school in stages is something we might run by the GM staff... like, "here's a Rank 1 technique, but Rank 2 won't happen in your lifetime without burning a Great Destiny," or somesuch.

I mean, per 4E, the Mantis basically had a Three-Rank bushi school well into Yoritomo's lifetime (if not past it, IIRC)

Current Theme

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:21 pm

Path->Path-> Path eventually making a school makes sense both in and out of game.
Shadowlands • Harbinger • Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Escándalo: ∞

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:37 pm

Yeah, I support letting Paths maybe evolve into Schools or some such. :D
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).