[EA, D8] Court Part 5

Doji Tsubaki

Re: [EA, D8] Court Part 5

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:16 am

Despite her elaborate, and exquisite, clothing the one currently called Tsubaki glides into position to approach the dais when the Bat is finished.
Shadowlands • Harbinger • Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Escándalo: ∞

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:17 am

Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:16 am
Despite her elaborate, and exquisite, clothing the one currently called Tsubaki glides into position to approach the dais when the Bat is finished.
Dojihime noticed the Crane and motioned with her fans if this was Important.

OOC: Using Doji fan talk method.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:21 am

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:17 am
Dojihime noticed the Crane and motioned with her fans if this was Important.

OOC: Using Doji fan talk method.
The woman approaching the dais seems to bear no notice to the motion. Did she miss it? Did she snub Dojihime? Did she not understand?

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:28 am

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:56 am
"Yes, I--" Kogi's brain catches up to her ears. Sasori wasn't talking about this morning... "Wait, what was last night?"
Sasori frowned behind her fan. "I had a bad trip to Yume-do. I feel I have to hurry on my quest." The girl shook her head
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:32 am

Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:21 am
The woman approaching the dais seems to bear no notice to the motion. Did she miss it? Did she snub Dojihime? Did she not understand?
Dojihime for now let it go as there was little she could do now but there would be words, later.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:35 am

Shiba wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:12 am
Once Sora stepped back, he gestured Rei forward. "Ryoshun-san. What brings you to speak with me?"
"I have come with a concern, one which may be connected to this morning's events." she bowed. "Two nights ago, I and a few others had a dream, one of darkness pulling us down, surrounding us, drowning us. Only a green light provided comfort."

"Last night there was another dream." She looked around briefly. "I doubt I was the only one to experience it. I went into it willingly, hoping to learn what was threatening us. I spoke with the nothingness as it surrounded me again. It was elusive and confirmed little. But, it did tell me I would learn if my suspicions were true soon. Uncle, this darkness coming."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:44 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:35 am
"I have come with a concern, one which may be connected to this morning's events." she bowed. "Two nights ago, I and a few others had a dream, one of darkness pulling us down, surrounding us, drowning us. Only a green light provided comfort."

"Last night there was another dream." She looked around briefly. "I doubt I was the only one to experience it. I went into it willingly, hoping to learn what was threatening us. I spoke with the nothingness as it surrounded me again. It was elusive and confirmed little. But, it did tell me I would learn if my suspicions were true soon. Uncle, this darkness coming."
Shiba nodded, frowning. "Was there anything more to your dream, Ryoshun-san?"
Imperial Families | Kami | Emperor | Clear Thinker | Enlightened | Paragon of Compassion | Precise Memory | Sage

Honor: 10.0, Status: 10.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:00 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:42 pm
Satsuki was present as she (almost) always was, dressed down a bit in robes of white and red and her hair partially pulled back in a braided bun that was secured by a fine hairpin of gold.
Ko was not a face which would have been expected at court. With Satsuki being the face most expected of them, and Yatsufusa being far better with words than Ko could ever hope to be, Ko was often allowed to see to herself or other matters. However, following the previous night being both traumatic and one where she was not near Satsuki as she usually was she found herself with just enough a need to find and check in with Satsuki to brave this uncomfortable place. Dressed in her robes, and with different facial markings than she usually wore, Ko found her way through those present until she was able to approach Satsuki's side.

Brow furrowed with a seriousness to them that relaxed a little upon the relief of having found her way to Satsuki.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:08 am

"Honestly, I do not know what to think." she admitted. "I do not know what it wants, or what it will do or has done. But, it said it was pre-inviting those nearby, to take part in its essence. To experience the possibilities of their potential."

"It also promised that we would not have to wait long for its introduction."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:10 am

Oh shit.

Sora's hand strayed to his sword.

Just to rest there.

Honest.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:17 am

Kuni suddenly looked around, very suspicious of everyone.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:18 am

The talk of dreams brings a frown to the Lioness's face. Ayano keenly remembers her own a few days past.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:26 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:28 am
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:56 am
"Yes, I--" Kogi's brain catches up to her ears. Sasori wasn't talking about this morning... "Wait, what was last night?"
Sasori frowned behind her fan. "I had a bad trip to Yume-do. I feel I have to hurry on my quest." The girl shook her head
"Oh." Kogi has a fan out as well, half-opened. She too brings it closer to her face, although her lips aren't readable anyway--a kind of protective reflex, maybe. "A dream...?"

As she's trying to make sense of this, Ryoshun Rei begins speaking to the Emperor, and Kogi's eyes soon fix more sharply on Sasori's face.

"Did you have one of these dreams she's talking about, Sasori-san?" she whispers urgently, forgetting to hide her worry.
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:31 am

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:26 am

"Oh." Kogi has a fan out as well, half-opened. She too brings it closer to her face, although her lips aren't readable anyway--a kind of protective reflex, maybe. "A dream...?"

As she's trying to make sense of this, Ryoshun Rei begins speaking to the Emperor, and Kogi's eyes soon fix more sharply on Sasori's face.

"Did you have one of these dreams she's talking about, Sasori-san?" she whispers urgently, forgetting to hide her worry.
"I was late." Sasori continued her frown. "Perhaps one of them tried to influence my sin." She nodded.

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:41 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:31 am
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:26 am

"I was late." Sasori continued her frown. "Perhaps one of them tried to influence my sin." She nodded.
"One of 'them'? Do you mean... some kind of, of dark powers?" Kogi's brows knit anxiously. "Was it inviting you, like Ryoshun-sama just said?"
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:26 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:08 am
"Honestly, I do not know what to think." she admitted. "I do not know what it wants, or what it will do or has done. But, it said it was pre-inviting those nearby, to take part in its essence. To experience the possibilities of their potential."

"I see... Thank you, Ryoshun-san. I will keep it in mind, and we will all keep vigilant." He nodded, dismissing her for the moment before looking to Tsubaki.
Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:16 am
"Doji-san. What brings you before me?"
Imperial Families | Kami | Emperor | Clear Thinker | Enlightened | Paragon of Compassion | Precise Memory | Sage

Honor: 10.0, Status: 10.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:30 am

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:41 am
"One of 'them'? Do you mean... some kind of, of dark powers?" Kogi's brows knit anxiously. "Was it inviting you, like Ryoshun-sama just said?"
"Hai... It killed father..." She lower her head. "I do not know what to think."

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:35 am

"Oh, this old thing?" She laughs a little, "My apologies, let me slip into something a little more... comfortable."

Tsubaki's outer form seems to burn away into a tar-like substance that drips to the floor, leaving singes in the tatami.
harbingerAV.jpg
harbingerAV.jpg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 3653 times
"Thank you, little Bat, for being my herald. Doji Tsubaki is dead, my apologies for the deception, but she should be honored that her life allowed me to deliver unto you, unto you all, the message."

(Tag the Birb, thank you all for a great game!)

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:36 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:08 am

Kakita nodded affirmatively towards Rei as she returned to the floor, “We shall be ready.”
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:38 am

Oh look, my sword is drawn. How'd that happen?
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.