[EA, D8] Court Part 5

Yuzuru

Re: [EA, D8] Court Part 5

Post by Yuzuru » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:27 pm

Yuzuru was there, beside Shiba, and Hsieh-Hsieh beside Yuzuru. Yuzuru was blindfolded once again and . . . somehow, the fox managed to look even more judgmental than usual.
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:35 pm

Kogi is present; layers of her veils are pulled up over her head today, as if warding off the oppressive atmosphere outside with the blaze of bold-colored silk.
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:03 pm

Ayano is present for court as well, having missed yesterday due to her needing time to prepare. But one day was fine, two...well the Lioness would not allow that.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:54 pm

Otomo Gusai wrote:snip
She gave him a polite smile and a nod.
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:35 pm
Kogi is present; layers of her veils are pulled up over her head today, as if warding off the oppressive atmosphere outside with the blaze of bold-colored silk.
Sasori move to Kogi's side. She took out her fan and whispered. "Last night was ominous."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:12 am

Kinsen arrives fashionably late.

--
PM if you want to chat
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:49 am

I was right

I was right, I was right, we should have slipped jade dust into the tea, I was right.

And now, we await the Crane spin machine.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:56 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:49 am
I was right

I was right, I was right, we should have slipped jade dust into the tea, I was right.

Emerald green eyes meet orange as Willow scans the present Crane, as if sensing thoughts of tea, and offers a warm smile and a respectful bow.
Shadowlands • Harbinger • Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Escándalo: ∞

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:57 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:49 am
I was right

Gusai's eye flickers over to the older man.

But he remains in place. Things remain unsettled, and though Gusai has problems, lack of devotion to duty's not one of them.
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:59 am

One more thing to do

Sora approached the dais.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:59 am
One more thing to do

Sora approached the dais.
Shiba nodded to him, expression still statue-like after earlier. "Please speak, Jiyo-san."
Imperial Families | Kami | Emperor | Clear Thinker | Enlightened | Paragon of Compassion | Precise Memory | Sage

Honor: 10.0, Status: 10.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:17 am

Shiba wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 am
Shiba nodded to him, expression still statue-like after earlier. "Please speak, Jiyo-san."
Sora bowed low. To the floor.

"Son of Heaven. I held back on acting on my suspicions, which might have uncovered the deception sooner. There is a time for prudence, it is true, but I feel I have failed you, and the Empire. I await your judgement."

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:19 am

She watched though she assumed what way the Emperor would go with his favored servant.

Obviously this was something many years in the making.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:30 am

Considering the events of the morning, Kuni showed up to Court.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 am

Zhe frowned and moved closer to observe what was going on. Sora was certainly not responsible.
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:37 am

A slender man with a bandaged sword arm stood near his charge…
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:42 am

Rei had stepped aside for Sora to go before her. She still wished to speak with her uncle, but she had heard about the duel. A concerned expression crossed her features as she looked at Kakita's arm, but she offered him a smile, proud and grateful.
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:56 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:54 pm
Otomo Gusai wrote:snip
She gave him a polite smile and a nod.
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:35 pm
Sasori move to Kogi's side. She took out her fan and whispered. "Last night was ominous."
"Yes, I--" Kogi's brain catches up to her ears. Sasori wasn't talking about this morning... "Wait, what was last night?"
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:01 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:17 am
Sora bowed low. To the floor.

"Son of Heaven. I held back on acting on my suspicions, which might have uncovered the deception sooner. There is a time for prudence, it is true, but I feel I have failed you, and the Empire. I await your judgement."

Shiba shook his head. "It is easy to look at a situation in hindsight and think of it as failure. Throwing around accusations without anything to go on would cause chaos. You did the best you could with what you had. You have not failed me. Moreover, I will need you going forward, as we deal with this evil that nestled itself into the heart of our Empire."
Imperial Families | Kami | Emperor | Clear Thinker | Enlightened | Paragon of Compassion | Precise Memory | Sage

Run by GM Canary

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:09 am

Shiba wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:01 am
Shiba shook his head. "It is easy to look at a situation in hindsight and think of it as failure. Throwing around accusations without anything to go on would cause chaos. You did the best you could with what you had. You have not failed me. Moreover, I will need you going forward, as we deal with this evil that nestled itself into the heart of our Empire."
Sora stayed bowed low.

"As you say, Shiba-Heika."

Then he rose, bowed again from the waist, and withdrew.

Current Theme

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:12 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:09 am
Sora stayed bowed low.

"As you say, Shiba-Heika."

Then he rose, bowed again from the waist, and withdrew.
Shiba nodded deeply to him.
Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:42 am
Rei had stepped aside for Sora to go before her. She still wished to speak with her uncle, but she had heard about the duel. A concerned expression crossed her features as she looked at Kakita's arm, but she offered him a smile, proud and grateful.
Once Sora stepped back, he gestured Rei forward. "Ryoshun-san. What brings you to speak with me?"

Run by GM Canary