[D9 EM Scorpion Room] Master Scorpion

Bayushi Sasori

[D9 EM Scorpion Room] Master Scorpion

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:35 pm

Sasori prepared the room for her master. She asked for tea and water. The red headed girl wore her best kimono and her fan did match the vestments of the Bayushi follower. She kept a positive attitude like always when meeting the Master. Perhaps Kogi would join her in this meeting.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Bayushi Kogi

Re: [D9 EM Scorpion Room] Master Scorpion

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:16 am

Kogi does indeed join, perfectly composed with her veil pinned into her coiffed hair… and subtle makeup around her eyes disguising the signs that she stayed out a little too late last night.
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Bayushi

Post by Bayushi » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:30 am

Bayushi soon joins them, entering gracefully with a nod to the two before taking a seat. "Good morning Kogi-san, Sasori-san."
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Paragon of Duty | Quick | Silent

Honor: 6.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Shosuro

Post by Shosuro » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:31 am

Shosuro enters, as well, nodding to them both and settling down to the side.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi? | Unremarkable

Honor: 3.0, Status: 7.0, Glory: 1.0

Played by GM Canary

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:25 am

Sasori bowed to the present. "Master Bayushi, Shosuro sama, Kogi sama." She served water and tea. "Master Bayushi, I must thank you for letting me work with Lord Yuzuru sama."

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:19 am

"Good morning, my lord. Lady Shosuro." An impeccable bow, paired with an uncertain, slightly tense look Kogi doesn't quite manage to suppress. "I hope both of you are well, after the busy time you've been having this winter."
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
是藥三分毒

Bayushi

Post by Bayushi » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:15 pm

Bayushi nodded to Sasori. "Of course. It's a worthwhile effort."

"I would like you two to brief me on any major developments since the wedding."
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Paragon of Duty | Quick | Silent

Honor: 6.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:36 pm

Sasori started to think. "Well many people disappeared but I doubt it was the bear. The Spider was a tough delegation for me to talk to. Too serious for my taste." The girl sipped her water and smiled. "Then we have the Stag... Lady Hantei took a liking to this one and..." She smirked at Kogi. "I think Kogi san worked the young lord with her charms."

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:57 am

Kogi ducks her head and clears her throat awkwardly.

"Ahem. Well, my lord, I don't think there can be much we know that you don't," she admits, a little shamefacedly (shame-half-facedly?). "We didn't even discern that you were here. And we have not been able to assist with whatever secret matter Shosuro-senpai was at work on."

But maybe this is a test? Better to give a complete accounting, even if he knows all of it anyway.

"In any case... we have observed the behavior and character of the important heirs to your siblings and their daimyo present here. Ryoshun Rei-sama and Makime Ayano-sama seem the most ready for their responsibilities. Hantei Genji-san will be a great leader in time. Sasori-senpai also learned that his parents are expecting a third child."

She rearranges her sleeves. "Togashi Satsuki-sama is a very straightforward person, but may need some while longer to learn the more complicated and subtle considerations of ruling. Doji Dojihime-sama and Nanzi Ananzihime-sama..." Kogi pauses delicately. "The younger sister, we can hope, will grow to be more confident and active. The older, well, I'm sorry to say I have doubts about her, my lord. It's good she's decided to take action on her clan's problems, instead of playing petty games of insult and pressure, but we saw little that gives me confidence in her decision-making skills when matters aren't so obvious."

She pauses to collect her thoughts again, head cocked. "Sasori-senpai already reported about the bear incident. This shocking business with Doji Tsubaki... you know as well. I believe she also had a hand in provoking the quarrel between the creature Hadananzi and that Bat saumurai, Kakita, though I'm not sure which one she intended to win and which to lose, or if she even cared. Perhaps my lord already knows about Togashi-no-Kami's plans to build warding temples around the Shinomen Mori--I think this bears investigating. There are old Seppun tales about that forest, about snakes and other creatures--your brother might see some danger there that your scouts have missed."
是藥三分毒