[D6 - EA*] Enlightment? (Expecting)

Saru Yatsufusa

[D6 - EA*] Enlightment? (Expecting)

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:33 pm

It was somewhat imperative that Yatsufusa met with the person known as Shinsei. He had been dealing with the issue of the omens and other vision that people had been having all around him.

It was surely not a coincidence.

Jiyo Sora suggested he met with Shinsei and Yatsufusa was eager to get to know the person that his own Daimyo followed so closely. Yatsu decided to bring Reimei alongside him, just to let the falcon have its wings stretch and fly around for a while.
Last edited by Saru Yatsufusa on Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Shinsei

Re: [D6 - LM] Enlightment? (Expecting)

Post by Shinsei » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:38 pm

Reimi would be surprised to have a companion in the form of a crow sitting on Shinsei's shoulder. As the questionably older man approached, he gave a soft smile to Yatsufusa, and bowed deeply, much to the irritation of the crow.

"Greetings Saru-san, I am glad you have sought me out. Have you had your rice today?"
Monk | Ascetic | Enlightened

Honor: 8.0, Status: 1.0, Glory: 5.0

Run by GM Bakuriel

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:51 pm

'' Shinsei-san.'' He bowed in return to the older man, Reimei observed the Crow perched on Shinsei's shoulders with its raptor eyes, but didn't do anything. Except observing.

'' I had indeed. Thanks for asking. This one hopes that Amaterasu-no-kami has blessed you today as well.'' He said politely. Yatsufusa observed the crow as well. '' I'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that likes birds around here.'' He commented.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Shinsei reached up to stroke Crow's beak idly. "Crow here has been with me for a long time, I can't imagine life without him." He smiled. "So tell me, Saru-san, why have you sought me out? Hoping for a kernel of wisdom to live your life by perhaps?"

Run by GM Bakuriel

Saru Yatsufusa

Re: [D6 - EA*] Enlightment? (Expecting)

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:34 pm

'' That indeed would be interesting but, actually no. No offense Shinsei-san, since you seem like a very wise person with many who follow you.'' He told to him. '' But i believe in what my own eyes can see but also what they cannot see. At least that is what i have learned from piercing beyond the veil.''

'' But, i do think that i would require some of your wisdom, in order to pierce the veil that lies in front of me. Or at least it was suggested by someone, Jiyo Sora-sama'' He adds.

'' Two days ago, i had a conversation with him over some visions and dreams him and his son were having. I assume you already know about them? Since Shinsei-san seems close to the Emperor and to the Imperial family.'' He explained. '' A day before that, i did asked the Fortunes for clarity on the future and they seem to show me that something was coming, something important. Not satisfied with it, i pierced the veil and went to seek more clarity into the Void itself, which shown me a vision of ningen, or rather ningen-like forms made out of thunders.''

''When i brought this to Jiyo Sora-sama, he told me that there was an omen about The Thunders, a group of ningen that will have to fought the great Evil, the one that Sora-sama and others fought in order to bring Hisomu-no-kami back.''

'' I do not believe in coincidences. Many people had been having some visions about corruption and evil, crows and ravens, snow that is dark, and myself figures made out of Thunder.'' He adds. '' Even the Spirits which i have talked to, have told me of a Great Shift in Harmony on the realms, and that the real of Evil and Ningen-do are in struggle...''

'' I'm sorry if i went to long, but, currently i'm worried about. And perhaps you know something that could help me out in finding the truth among many paths of fate.''

[OOC]

With GM permission this thread should be EA

Background

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Shinsei was silent for quite some time as he listened to Yatsufusa, his expression remaining carefully neutral throughout. When he was given leave to speak, he waited still for a time before offering his thoughts.

"There is a legend about a battle against Jigoku that takes place every thousand years. Our journey south was to prevent Hisomu from being used as Jigoku's champion in this war, and we thought that denying the realm of its champion might forestall the war. Now I am not so certain, as signs seem to keep pointing towards this confrontation happening despite all we might do to prevent it."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:00 pm

Yatsufusa thought for a moment as he connected links with the omen and the information he had already.

'' Could it be...'' He thought aloud. '' That the legend would happen, no matter what actions would had you done by freeing Hisomu-no-kami?'' He said to Shinsei. '' Could it be that the fight against the realm of evil and corruption will happen no matter what?''

'' I spoke with a spirit from Chikushudo, as i have the ability to speak with spirits, and she told me that although Jigoku is prone to be blunt in its ways, she also wondered that by changing fate and the balance in the realms due to the fall of the Sons and Daughters of Heavens, perhaps subtlety is what it is doing. If the legend is true, of course...'' He adds.

'' The spirits are feeling a change in the alignment and harmony in the realms, and it might be because of it.''

Background

Shinsei

Post by Shinsei » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:27 pm

"A dire situation if true. Subtlety on the part of the realm of evil is a worrying prospect." Shinsei sighed. "If you're having visions of thunder, then we may not be in the clear yet. The time may soon come when we have to choose our own champions to fight, in a war the likes of which we've never seen before in our time."

Run by GM Bakuriel

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:46 pm

Yatsu tries to keep his face neutral. '' I planned in informing the Emperor through a letter, but perhaps a personal meeting in order to warn him about my visions and what i have found and the information i have gathered might be more prudent.'' He thought aloud. Reimei perched on his arm once again stretched its wings as she observed.

'' I don't know what Jiyo Sora's-sama vision of black ooze-snow might be, if indeed is the corruption of Jigoku, and if it is a symbolic mentioning of Winter, and if subtletly is a new form of way it is using, perhaps it is already here or possibly close'' He commented.

Background