OOC Chat

Kakita

Re: OOC Chat

Post by Kakita » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:11 pm

I, for one, welcome... the chance to kill our new kolat overlords.
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:18 pm

It will be a good hunt.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Kakita wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:11 pm
I, for one, welcome... the chance to kill our new kolat overlords.
Edited what is known into my prior post, have fun! :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Master Chrysanthemum: In canon, this sect was about monitoring the Imperial City (I think this is where Chaihime ended up). But Sora lives in the Imperial City when he's not traveling and was effectively part of the Imperial household during the childhood of Shiba's kids. So what's to monitor?
Yeah, that was where Chaihime ended up. Can't lie bushi in the Imperial City with Brash. I'm sure everything's been going fine.
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:32 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:29 pm
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Master Chrysanthemum: In canon, this sect was about monitoring the Imperial City (I think this is where Chaihime ended up). But Sora lives in the Imperial City when he's not traveling and was effectively part of the Imperial household during the childhood of Shiba's kids. So what's to monitor?
Yeah, that was where Chaihime ended up. Can't lie bushi in the Imperial City with Brash. I'm sure everything's been going fine.
:lol: No wonder Sora told Shiba everything!

"Look, you're gonna find out in about ten seconds anyway, so..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:50 pm

The Bakufu is aware of the dissidents, not the Masters but they are alert to it.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:54 pm

Three of the four known Masters went to rescue Hisomu and bring him home. All of them meant it.

The canon Kolat would be so disappointed in us :lol:

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:57 pm

I am more interested in the future, people die and the future will see a Kolat, or whatever they are named, as per the first game.

Wonder what Shiba will do when Sora passes back to the wheel.
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 pm

Oh, you know who else knows at least some of the people involved? Saruko. Because Shirayuki snuck down to spy on that meeting.

I think secrecy for this incarnation is pretty well blown.

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm

I think it is blown for now, but if no one does anything they can still go to ground for a generation in the future.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:59 pm
Oh, you know who else knows at least some of the people involved? Saruko. Because Shirayuki snuck down to spy on that meeting.

I think secrecy for this incarnation is pretty well blown.
This one
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:03 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:00 pm
I think it is blown for now, but if no one does anything they can still go to ground for a generation in the future.
I think an inheritor organization is far more likely.

At the same time, people who got to be daimyo in Part 1 got to shape their families somewhat. I expect the GM staff will allow Kolat founders similar leeway

Current Theme

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 pm

I don't think Shirayuki spying on that meeting mattered at all one way or another. She hasn't really acted on what she saw there, and I assume Togashi knows a lot more than she does. :lol:
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:06 pm

Removing Fu Leng from Jigoku and denying the realm of evil a major asset would not be outside the wants of the canon kolat. They would probably just have wanted him dead instead of rescued but you take what you can get.

The Dawn kolat are not really much of a conspiracy at any rate more a social club of people who don't like the kami but not enough to do anything about it and not really being all that secretive.

To be fair the canon kolat were a conspiracy for the sake of having a conspiracy most of the time, who vaguely wanted to topple 'heaven's influence' but retain the existing power structures that benefited them and not really change much of anything...basically a complete mess and personal annoyance of mine.

Of course to Ayano they are just some weird people her mom swears send messages through pottery arrangements.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:19 pm

They don't even "not like the Kami," that's the funniest part.

Kozan/Koyama, who is in many ways the most "classic" Kolat... is the one who married a Kami out of love.

It's really a social club of people glad that Hantei, Akodo, Hida, and Doji lost the tournament. Shinjo, Shiba, and Togashi were all fine, Bayushi didn't really make much of an impression, Ryoshun was, well, dead, and Hisomu was locked up in Jigoku.

They're barely a conspiracy because they have so little to be conspiratorial about.

Current Theme

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Let’s see how it goes. So far, the only Clan really pissed off is Crab. The Imps have an even tougher job.

It will be a very long winter for them.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:27 pm

They have drinks at the country club and relax over their victory.

I would really like to see the negatives of Shiba's empire be emphasized. Admittedly this can be a future thing, but I would like to see something.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 pm

I believe they won’t have the firm Imperial grasp we known in Canon. Potential for a Shogunate is high.

TN to be recognized is 0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 pm
I believe they won’t have the firm Imperial grasp we known in Canon. Potential for a Shogunate is high.
Bakufu intensifies.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Well, there *is* a Shogun.

Subject: Champions and Daimyo
Canary wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:25 am
Imperial Families and Positions
Emperor: Shiba
Imperial Consort: Yuzuru
Emerald Champion: Jiyo
Voice of the Emperor: Isawa Akiko
Imperial Chancellor: Isawa Ariminhime
Shogun: Isawa Takeshi
Imperial Treasurer: Isawa Ouno
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).