A Dragon Descends From The Mountain (D6, EM. Stag-rooms)

Togashi Satsuki

Re: A Dragon Descends From The Mountain (D6, EM. Stag-rooms)

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:19 pm

"Yes, what Genji-kun said." Maybe it was the impending full moon tonight that had her head all sorts of loopy. Crab? Spider? Well, Stag weren't friends with either of them... so both would be good.

"I know my father's request is an odd one, but honored uncle is wise and smart, so I think he'll understand that my father would never request such a thing if there wasn't an important reason behind it."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:32 pm

"Un!" Kinsen nods to Genji's wisdom and to Satsuki's energy. Then, she looks at Gusai and asks, "Any remarks, Otomo-san. You council would be most welcomed."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:37 pm

"Promoting a temple seems sound," Gusai allows. "And a neutral venue for talks with the Crab--and talks with the Spider, which would need to be separate--does, as well."

He takes a sip of tea. It has cooled somewhat.

"The support of the Dragon would be welcome in such talks. It would help, I think, for the Crab's neighbors to...endorse an accord. But details will, of course, matter."

~~~~~
Do we want to take this to an OOC discussion of game-terms, here?
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:54 pm

"I think that working together could help promote further harmony in the Empire. Maybe our clans could exchange some students to our respective dojo, to build better understanding between our clans? We might be at opposite ends of the Empire, but we're not at opposite ends as such, neh?" Satsuki suggested with a sincere smile.

--------

OOC: Either is fine with me. :)
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:43 pm

"I agree. The Seppun might greatly enjoy hosting wise samurai from the Dragon. If Satsuki-chan or her siblings are so inclined, it would be a strong display of such harmony." Kinsen mentions, clearly thinking on having them nearby as to get to know them better and play matchmaker.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0