Draconic Breakfast (D5, LM. Dragon Room)

Saru Yatsufusa

Re: Draconic Breakfast (D5, LM. Dragon Room)

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:38 pm

'' Personally i was hoping in branching out our knowledge, your Divine Father's clan, into a formalised teacher-student sharing.'' He said. '' Currently, yes we have something like that, after all Ko-sama, you, and me, all of us have sensei, but i was thinking into doing something more than just that, a school of elemental, spiritual, magical and theological perspectives.''

'' That could be a way.''
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:48 pm

"Yes!" She nodded with enthusiasm. "We still don't have a formalised shugenja tradition, and... I don't want to completely remove the traditions of the other tribes that joined in either. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll learn more how the other clans have tackled this, yes? Worship of the spirits varies so much between the old tribes..."

She took a sip from her tea to keep a calm head. "A school, focused on the realms beyond, could be something, yes."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:44 pm

Kobwas ever a woman who was perhaps slower in a conversation than most, but it was the pace she enjoyed. Devoting her time she looks to Satsuki, then Yatsufua, and back. Each as they start their building up, "I would like to see that," she says, simple enough. Settling her hands onto the table at either side.

Eye drawn back to the piece of food she tossed into a cup for demonstration she carefully reaches in, making sure not to get any of the drink or her glove-wrapping and plucks the piece out from the cup. Placing it then into her mouth with that focus before glancing again between the two. Relaxing into her seat she smiles briefly but warmly. Rather content with the state of affairs.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:14 am

'' It could be an interesting development and although we could make it more formal, i still believe that each one should look for their own path towards their own fate. It could be done in a way that is less stringent but still flexible so that ideas flow with more freedom.'' He adds. '' I don't know, there are people more wise than me that could find a solution but still.''

'' The other topic i wish to discuss, and this one is possibly more serious, have any one of you, Hime, Ko-sama, have suffered any strange dreams or visions?'' He asked them. '' Anything outside of normal dreams?''
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:19 am

She nodded happily along with the other two's input, scooping down a mouthful of rice to follow. So Yatsufusa's question gave her some time to think while chewing before she could answer, but it was clear already on her face that she had something to say about it.

"Yes..." she said quietly at first. "I was... meditating, when I had a brief vision. A messenger that delivered to me a scroll with strange letters that said; Sweet wisdom drips from the depths of the night sky and runs in black creeping rivulets into cracks and crevices. Find it, drink, and know truth. The ink then became liquid and ran down the scroll onto my hands." A moment of silence, followed by a shake of her head. "Then it was over."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:08 am

Ko merely shook her head in reply as she settles in and focuses on Satsuki. Inattentive to her food while she listens Ko gives the time to ponder instead of responding immediately, tracing a thought in her mind. Hands resting in her lap.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:04 pm

'' How was the ink dark? Like an ooze? Did you saw any ravens or crows in your vision, Satsuki-hime?'' He asked, a bit worried of the answers that might come.

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:07 pm

"Y-yeah, I suppose it could've been a bit like an ooze. Like, the ink was normal at first, like all ink is on paper, but then it became liquid and drippy and running down to my hands..." she shuddered a little bit.

"But no, I didn't see or hear any birds. The messenger was a young man, I think, but certainly not a bird." However, she seemed concerned about the remark about birds. "... Have you had any ill meeting or vision of birds, Yatsufusa?"

Something was going on that was for sure.
Theme | Profile

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:18 pm

More and more i'm getting similar answers from people

'' You might have seen a similar thing, very similar, to a person that i recently met. This person had a dream, with ravens and crows, but there was also the image of a snow, not white, but black, like an ooze, foul, corrupting...'' He explained. '' I arrived to the conclusion, and this man also agreed with me, that the image of corruption black ooze might be the same corruption that kept Hisomu-no-kami trapped and that Togashi Saruko-dono and others fought when they went south to free the Divine Son of Heavens.'' Yatsu explained about Jigoku.

'' It might be a coincidence, but i'm growing worried about it.'' He adds.

'' Do you know who delivered to you the message in your vision, Satsuki-hime?'' He asked.

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:25 pm

"There are many disturbing visions going around yes," she nodded, worried and serious now. Hyper-focusing in on the matter, but with Ko and Yatsufusa she felt she didn't have to fight to get heard. Like with the old people.

"I worry about that too..." idly she touched the jade bangle she always wore. One of the more sensible gifts she had recieved on her gempukku, from Hisomu. Leave it to uncle Hisomu to be paranoid about that realm following him still.

"No," a shake of her head, "I don't. The vision didn't linger upon it. Either because it wasn't important or they didn't want me to remember much about them. Only that they said they had been told it was very urgent." Teeth pressed against her lower lip. "I spoke with uncle Yuzuru about it, since he's a seer whose visions were of great help to the Ayakashi tribe before. He and I both agreed that the vision hints at more being revealed to me when the full moon rises."
Theme | Profile

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:32 pm

'' When the full moon rises...that might not be good.'' He chuckled, considering his own condition.

'' I made some divination attempts some days ago, and they shown me that an important event was coming to happen. Then i pushed into the veil of reality and observed the void, trying to see if there was anything there that i could grasp.'' He explained.

'' As i travelled i noticed the images of thunders falling from the skies in the vague shape of humans. I didn't knew what they could had been but they were connected to my earlier divination attempt. And when i brought this to the person that had those dreams, he explained to me, about the Thunders, some sort of omen of people that will have to fight the great evil and corruption.'' He told them.

'' That i, him, you and others are having links to and from the same visions, dreams and fortune telling, is, well, not very likely a mere form of chance.''

'' In any case, Satsuki-hime, my advise, if you find anything dark, ooze-like, don't drink it.'' He said.

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:39 pm

"... Good advice. I'll keep that in mind," she smiled and nodded. "I think the words were meant to be more metaphorical though, but yeah, probably shouldn't drink black oozey stuff."

Add that to the list of things like don't eat yellow snow.

"And yeah... I know, full moon isn't good." The two of them suffered a similar curse in that regard. "But... I have to." She fussed with her food for a moment. "It's... I want to tell you, but it's important that it's not repeated to others?"
Theme | Profile

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:20 am

Ko was attentive to the conversation, but at some point within she did start snacking idly on the food in front of her. With only the addition murmur of, "Not good to eat random things. Like berries, some are poisonous," so quietly it would barely register amid the other two of her compatriots speaking on things.

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:36 am

'' Well, that is how us are so, no much to do about it. Just moving forward...'' Yatsu refered about their condition. '' Perhaps Ko-sama can take a moment to kept you from doing something that you could regret later. Me doing some thing, not much importance, but you as the Daughter of a Son of Heavens, there much to risk.'' He adds.

'' I think that it is better to be prepared than be sorry...'' Yatsu lost his use of his leg in a moment of insanity during the full night so, his words, had some weight behind them.

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:55 am

"Mm!" Satsuki nodded with enthusiasm. "I'd never want to try something so dangerous without Ko around." Turning her head to look at the woman in question, she favored Ko with a warm smile and a look of complete trust.

"Every precaution possible will be taken," she said assuringly to the both of them. "You're both important to me, and... there are many other important people here too. I don't want anyone to get hurt by my actions."

Picking up her teacup, she hesitated on taking a drink. "... I just hope that this can also ease father's worries. He's been... very reclusive of late, as something is troubling him. I think it might be linked to all these ill omens that are appearing, Yatsufusa."
Theme | Profile

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:56 am

With Satsuki looking to her Ko looks to Satsuki, pausing with a dumpling half in her mouth and her teeth half sunk into it. Eyes widening a little she focuses on the bite and chews it quickly. With a swallow she looks to Satsuki again, a brief smile and dip of her head, "I am glad," she smiles warmly following that, but this time not so brief. Setting the other half of the dumpling down in front of herself for a moment.

"I will do all I can to ensure it," she says, looking to Satsuki and meeting eyes to convey the sincerity. Briefly looking to Yatsufusa as he was spoken to. Back to Satsuki, "If it does not, at least he will have not have to add to his worries," she says with that casual confidence of hers, a certainty.

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:39 pm

'' Excellent.'' He nods. '' That indeed leaves me with something less to worry about. With Ko-sama to your side, you will be protected while exploring deeper into this conundrum'' He adds, then he sipped from his cup. Yatsu indeed had confidence that with Ko protecting Satsuki there will be nothing to worry about.

'' Hmmm, although Togashi-no-kami has always shown deeper understanding of the world. Perhaps his reclusion is just him meditating, although you are his daughter. You would known him best.''

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:02 pm

A shake of her head. "No... it's not the usual."

She didn't want to share all the details of her family life. "... When my brothers and I pestered him enough about it, he only said strange dreams. Something is troubling him. As we speak, my mother is currently handling the affairs of the clan as a whole, with the help of Hoshi who is also looking after father. Taiyo is helping her with the needs of the Saru specifically, and he's not even an adult yet." Her shoulders rose and sank in a silent sigh.

"I will get to the bottom of this, for their sakes."
Theme | Profile

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:03 pm

'' Well, if i can help you in any form there i will be.'' He said to her. '' It is my duty, both as a vassal of your mother and divine Father, as a member of the Dragon clan, a priest of the Fortunes and as a friend.'' Yatsu said to her.

Background

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:22 pm

"Having both my friends with me... I'd like that. I trust you both to do what's right." And to make sure no one would get hurt.
Theme | Profile