Knocking on Dragon's Door (D7 EM ASK)

Ryoshun Rei

Re: Knocking on Dragon's Door (D7 EM ASK)

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:27 pm

"I'm sorry, Tsuki-chan." Rei dipped her head. "I did not realize you had guests. Something unusual happened last night, and I was hoping you might have some insight."
Bat Clan πŸ¦‡ Heir πŸ¦‡ Ishiken πŸ¦‡ Void πŸ¦‡ Spirit Guide πŸ¦‡ Ethereal πŸ¦‡ Pale πŸ¦‡ Lost in Thought πŸ¦‡ Engineer
Status 4 βšͺ Glory 3 βšͺ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Ayano paled a little at the bat's words, but said nothing.
Lion Clan β€’ Tactician β€’ Sage β€’ Makime Heir Apparent β€’ Favored by Daikoku β€’ Easily Exhausted

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Satsuki had been wondering what exactly to tell Ayano, as she couldn't really blad about the entire thing that was going on... there were a lot of people involved, and some of them very prickly people.

So in a way she was saved by the bell. "Rei-Rei! Genji-kun!" she stood up, surprised to see them, but also a bit relieved. "It's... do come in. It's no trouble at all. It's a bit cramped, but we can all fit in here."

Her brows knitted closer together as she watched her two cousins. "... Wait, are you here too because of nightmares? Or something else?"
Dragon β€’ Daughter of the Dragon β€’ Fire β€’ Shugenja β€’ Sassy Princess β€’ Otherworldly Beauty β€’ Tattooed β€’ Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected πŸ‰ Status: 3.0 πŸ‰ Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:21 pm

"I dreamed of darkness." she nodded.
Bat Clan πŸ¦‡ Heir πŸ¦‡ Ishiken πŸ¦‡ Void πŸ¦‡ Spirit Guide πŸ¦‡ Ethereal πŸ¦‡ Pale πŸ¦‡ Lost in Thought πŸ¦‡ Engineer

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:34 pm

"Darkness that you were sinking into, drowning in?" Satsuki asked, looking at her cousin with concern. "And then a tiny light of green?"
Dragon β€’ Daughter of the Dragon β€’ Fire β€’ Shugenja β€’ Sassy Princess β€’ Otherworldly Beauty β€’ Tattooed β€’ Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:36 pm

"Nightmare. OR at least....a weird dream. He described the dream, which seemed to match Satsu-chan's and Ayano's.

"I am not too knowledgeable about topics like this. What do you think minnasama?"
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:42 pm

"Yes." she nodded. "It began with a feeling of being overwhelmed by everything. Then I found peace in nothing. I thought it might be the Void, but it was not. It became darker and heavier, pulling me down. The green was all I could see that gave any suggestion of comfort. I woke as I reached for it."

At her feet, a small white pig nuzzled against her ankle, as if comforting her.

"I was told that you were asked about a poem, and I wondered if you had had any such dreams."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:50 pm

"I..." Satsuki looked at those gathered, clearly internally debating something with herself.

"Hmmm... yes, I know of the poem you speak of. But... Genji-kun did you see it too?" she looked to Ayano. "I know Makime-san has seen it. She was with me, when Hikaru-san showed it to us."
Theme | Profile

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:58 pm

"No poem that I know of, ie."
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:45 pm

Kawauso, surrounded by illustrious company addressing something very important and beyond her understanding, essentially melts into the background. She's happy to see these people that she knows and trusts, and terrified of what they're talking about.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:08 pm

"Then..." Satsuki took a deep breath at Genji's words. That eliminated Doji's writing as the culprit.

"... Alright," she looked to the ones gathered again, chewing on her lower lip as she tried to think of how to best handle this. "I... believe that there might be something, something foul, that has taken root in the realm of dreams. Rei-Rei, Makime-san, this would be related to Hikaru-san's mission."

That was all she would say on that now. It wasn't her place to talk about this to absolutely everyone.

"Others have also been experiencing increasing rates of dreams similarly to this. Visions, and nightmares. I believe we've nearly reached the conclusion of what it could be, and..." the princess sighed wearily, exhausted from her own sleepless night. "I ask your patience, and your courage, minna-san. Be mindful to see who else as experienced these dreams, but for now... I give my word I will speak with honored Emperor about this, and figure out a solution to this."
Theme | Profile