[Day 8 - EE] Extra Office Hours

Doji Dojihime

Re: [Day 8 - EE] Extra Office Hours

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:08 pm

"If there are rules, weaknesses... anything, we will find them," she said with resolve.

"You are right though, the Enemy has strengthened us."
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:23 pm

He simply nodded at that.

And then picked up some correspondence and held it out.

"The kids wrote some thank-you notes. Soryu's is mostly pictures of his new tiger, but I trust the sentiment will get across..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:47 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:23 pm
He simply nodded at that.

And then picked up some correspondence and held it out.

"The kids wrote some thank-you notes. Soryu's is mostly pictures of his new tiger, but I trust the sentiment will get across..."
She brightens with a smile and said, “That is sweet of them, and the pictures are lovely. You are blessed to have such wonderful children. This is actually quite sweet and much needed on a dark day like today.”

“They have my heartfelt thanks.”
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:50 pm

He chuckled.

"They are without a doubt the best work I've ever had a hand in. Of course, as always, I had help..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 pm

"All good partnerships are a team effort, I learned that from my parents," she offered.

"That maybe hard for you to believe given your joint history but they are good parents in their own ways... I suppose all good parents are."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:52 pm

"Doji-san, if they love you, and do what they can to raise you to face the world, then I need little convincing that they're good parents by the only standards that should matter to their children."

He cocked his head at her.

"And whatever our philosophical issues, your poise in Court today, in the wake of what had to be a one-two gut punch of brutal shocks to your sense of the world and the people you thought you knew, I would say that even I have to approve of some of the lessons they've taught you."

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:29 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:52 pm
"Doji-san, if they love you, and do what they can to raise you to face the world, then I need little convincing that they're good parents by the only standards that should matter to their children."

He cocked his head at her.

"And whatever our philosophical issues, your poise in Court today, in the wake of what had to be a one-two gut punch of brutal shocks to your sense of the world and the people you thought you knew, I would say that even I have to approve of some of the lessons they've taught you."
Kind words after such a long morning meant a great deal to her and she nodded and said, “Thank you, filial piety is important to me.”

“I am thankful for the kind words and will do my best to bring about a better tomorrow. I will be in touch, and will make sure that everything we discover will be sent into the archives so we are prepared for when the wheel turns to war.”

Dojihime bowed and said, “Thank you for your time, Jiyo-sama.”

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:09 pm

"After the day you've had, and the knowledge of the days which are coming, I could do little else."

He... smiled.

"And anyone who can keep a straight face drinking Kozan's beer for the first time as an adult has clearly earned a measure of respect."

He returned the bow.

"Carry the Fortunes, Doji-san."

Current Theme