[Day 8, Late Afternoon] Office Hours (Open)

Jiyo Sora

[Day 8, Late Afternoon] Office Hours (Open)

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:15 am

War had been declared on the Empire, a war which threatened to tear it apart from within.

The Crane had experienced the most disastrous single day in their history, and he couldn't even feel the slightest twinge of satisfaction.

Because even without their hubris, this would have come upon us.

But Jiyo Sora, Master Willow, former Imperial Babysitter, current Imperial Librarian, and well-trained killer still had to deal with the eternal verities of life.

Like paperwork.

I could ask Kinyoubi for help. And maybe later, I will.

But he already felt he owed her so much. The children were out and about, giving him the peace and quiet he needed to do his work, and that he hated so much.

So he sat by a table and got to work.

The letters- one to Chai, one to Jin, one to Koyama. Their little conspiracy now had a much bigger job to do.

But after what that thing from Jigoku did to Shinjo, I don't see any of them hesitating or holding back. They'll mobilize everything they've got looking for those who accepted the invitation.

Other letters.
To the Libraries, detailing the importance of the parcels they'd be attached to.
To daimyo he knew he could trust who weren't part of the conspiracy.
To operatives seeded about the Empire.

He knew the Emperor would issue orders. He knew the Empire would be as ready as Shiba could make it.

But Sora also knew that he had plenty of work left to do.

But he also worked with his door open.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.