Morning Rise [Day 8, LM, Closed]

Wu Ko

Re: Morning Rise [Day 8, LM, Closed]

Post by Wu Ko » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:14 am

Minutes would certainly pass until Ko was done, how many was uncertain. Dedicated to the pursuit of learning, figuring out how others operate, she'd spent many hours in libraries when she was taken in by the Wu in name, but Togashi Saruko directly. All these hours spent to catch up on the things which she did not learn while in the forest with her mentor. A devotion to her chosen task. Today, she'd chosen a different pursuit and the hours she intended to spend learning exactly how she was supposed to operate in this context was one she was happy to learn.

As she broke from the kiss she lingered, her head against his a small smile and flushed cheeks. Leaning away a moment she looks for a light source, to give her a sense of the time, but regardless she does come back to him. Leaning back again, "I have not had a new experience like this. One that has.. one that distracts me so," hands still joined, she shifts and slowly lays back down on her side inviting him to follow.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Yuzuru Hiroya

Post by Yuzuru Hiroya » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:50 am

Hiroya for his part had no interest in tracking how long they spent locked in that embrace. As she pulled away his breath came somewhat quick and his blush easily matched hers.

As she looked she would see windows that light filtered through, it was clearly morning time and not early probably might to late morning from how the light came through.

As she laid back to the bed he joined her laying on his side facing her a content smile on his lips as he looked at her one hand came to her waist and absent mindedly rubbed the soft skin at the curve of her hip "and what do I distract you from Ko?" He said with a playful grin.
Imperial * Historian * Chronicler * Shy * small *artistic
NPC by Tyrus

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:06 am

Reaching a hand up underneath his jaw, gentle fingers wresting along it leading all the way down to his chin she frames his face in the intimate space. Nestled in close to him, at his side, she looks up into his eyes as she thinking on the answer. Glancing briefly to see the playful grin. A distracted gaze over her lips, to his nose, his cheeks and she continues to explore his face as she was seeing it anew.

"My thoughts," she says, a soft sigh, "regrettably, perhaps," hand brushing from his jaw up to his cheek, cupping her hand over it, "My fears..." a warmth invading her tone, eyes flitting to meet his own. "Our responsibilities," she inhales sharply and holds it a moment. Hand coming down to rest along the side of his neck and pulling herself in closer, "How long till your own?" she says, a quick glance toward the rays of light she used to determine the time. Though if he tried to pull away she corrected his misunderstanding with a gentle pull inward from the hold the back of his neck.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Yuzuru Hiroya

Post by Yuzuru Hiroya » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:20 am

as she pulled closer his own hand shifted from her hip to her lower back going lower with a smile "well hopefully at least a good distraction." he chuckled his hand moving over her skin just feeling her there with a sigh he looked over his shoulder to the window "My next duty is at court." he paused and gave her a sheepish look "Well in all honesty I believe i am missing my duty right now. There was a duel this morning that Emperor Shiba was to attend. But I am sure nothing of consequence will happen." pulling her slightly closer "Being here seems much more important." he says smiling to her
NPC by Tyrus

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:30 am

Nestling in against him when she's pulled closer, she shifts onto her side to get ever closer, laughing ever so briefly. Arms curled up into the space, one slips free enough to wrap around his side as she presses into him gently. "I hope so. Had you not been here I- I-" she hesitates, "should check on Satsuki," she says, voice lowering slightly as she considers. A soft shake of her head, "But she will have woken. I may only find her if I wait till court," she continues to speak laying out her thoughts vocally as they come, her voice muffled slightly by the closeness between their bodies.

"We share a destination," she says, a slight uncertainty to her tone. leaning her head back just enough that she can meet his gaze. Hand coming up between them a few of her fingers resting against his bottom lip as she focuses on them. "We have.. some time before court," a breath, an awkwardness permeating. "Would you- can we?" she furrows her brow, brushing her fingers along his lip.

Yuzuru Hiroya

Post by Yuzuru Hiroya » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:17 am

Hiroya smiles and kisses her forehead "best not to think of what might've been" then he kissed her cheek gently "I am sure Satsuki will be able to mind herself for a while longer." he kissed her lips slow but deep passion set to a low simmer "And yes we have some time yet until court. If you have a request on how to spend it you need only ask Ko." he said with a smile
NPC by Tyrus

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:27 am

A soft murmur of a sound as he kisses her, she seems distant and lost in the kiss for a moment after he parts from her. Regaining herself, she looks to him, the warmth in the way she looks to him accompanied by an added flush of her cheeks. "I am.." she furrows her brow, looking to him, then glancing down a moment, "trying," she sighs, inhaling. Laying her hand that needed to break away from his lip that he might kiss her, down onto his chest instead. Holding it there, "It is hard. I do not have words which sound.. proper," she admits, an added flush. However, brow still furrowed there's the glint of a thought.

Reaching for his hand she intertwines her fingers with his to get the solid grasp. Looking to him, locking eyes, she shifts her closest leg just to the side underneath his own. Leaning back against the ground her back rests flat and with the motion she pulls and directs by his arm so that he would be directed over her rather than by her side. Getting him there she meets his gaze with certainty, and leans her head up a little looking to his lips.

"Does- do you understand?" she asks, there's a hopefulness to her gaze. Eyes flitting from lips to his gaze, lingering for a few seconds before returning.

Yuzuru Hiroya

Post by Yuzuru Hiroya » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:34 am

Hiroya smiled, the warmth in his eyes transitioning to heat as he was moved easily with her as she shifted and pulled him on top of her. He leaned down kissing her neck gently. his lips came to her ear his voice barely a whisper the warm air from his breath tickling her ear "I am sure I'll be able to figure it out." he said breathily as he went to work on his best guess.

/FtB
NPC by Tyrus

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:40 am

Relief, excitement, a mix of emotions washing together forming an escape from the troubling night which separated the two joined moments. At least for a while more.

/FtB!