[Day 1, Late Morning] Family Time (Open to Imperials, I guess)

Isawa Kyosei

Re: [Day 1, Late Morning] Family Time (Open to Imperials, I guess)

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:59 pm

"Jade? Well, the gift I plan to give this evening contains a lot. I'm still lugging around that gauntlet I carved, but other than that, only a couple pieces."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:03 pm

"Keep it close. Might be nothing, and I dearly hope it is, but..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:09 pm

"So, I should remind myself of my more dangerous spirit-callings." Kyosei's voice is flat.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:14 pm

"Yes. And I'll be talking to the guard commanders when I get a chance."

He grimaced.

"Maybe we did our work too well when we went down south. Most of the current generation are completely unaware of the threat."

He glanced at Kinyoubi. Tried to smile.

"Now I wish I'd asked Jin to be here to help with the birth. Or Koyama to help me celebrate, but..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:16 pm

"Do you know of any others that were on that expedition that are present, or will be?"

Canary
Site Admin

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:18 pm

She returned a wan smile. "It is what it is. I will keep an eye on things as I can, but with the birth so close..."
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:16 pm
"Do you know of any others that were on that expedition that are present, or will be?"
"I think I saw Nozomi's name on some visitor's list, I know Matsu is here, and Kinsen's here... not that she and I agree on much, but she at least knows the danger."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:36 pm

"I will do what I can to pass on the message to prepare. Any clues what the threat might be in particular?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:38 pm

"None that my asking about jade wouldn't convey. Something is here. Or coming, but..."

He muttered under his breath.

"Filth amid the snow..."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:40 pm

"So, we should keep an eye out for when it starts to snow?" Kyosei nods. "I will do my best to keep an open eye."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 pm

"I think that part was more... figurative, but who knows? Just... be watchful."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:44 pm

"Well enough. And, I think I hear a storm of sound approaching. I should pass on, the dogs will eat nearly anything, though sweets usually make them sick. If they are seen eating grass, that usually means they are feeling unwell. And best is meat, and a maybe some of that horse-milk the Ki Rin use."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:47 pm

"Oh, we have tons of foxes hereabouts, remember? I think we'll find something feed small dogs."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:51 pm

"Fair enough. Just making sure you knew. Wait. Foxes? What brought that on?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:55 pm

"Yuzuru? All the Ayakashi around here?"

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:57 pm

"I knew she had a fox, but the way you talked made it sound like a lot more than just her one, or even a few."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:58 pm

"He. And where you have Ayakashi, you have animals crawling out of the woodwork..."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:06 pm

"He. Hmm." Kyosei shakes his head. "Can never keep people straight. Trouble with names. Still. Well, we all have troubles to deal with. Guess that's always going to be one of mine."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:49 am

"No great worry, in any event."

We have much bigger worries now.

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:08 pm

"I will spread the word, best I can."