[Day 1, Late Morning] Family Time (Open to Imperials, I guess)

Canary
Site Admin

Re: [Day 1, Late Morning] Family Time (Open to Imperials, I guess)

Post by Canary » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Kinyoubi rests a hand on Sora's forearm, worry wearing on her features.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:13 pm

He quietly put a hand on top of Kinyoubi's. Reassuring her? Or drawing reassurance from her? Yes. The answer was yes.

"I... will try and stick my nose into the Emperor's schedule at some point. Not sure when I'll be able."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:07 am

"Then, if you could send Shirayuki to my room after lunch, I will start trying to work with her."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:10 am

"We'll see to it, old friend."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:05 pm

"As I think I hear your horde returning, I think the time for serious conversation has reached it's end. Soon, there will only be time for puppies, and telling us all about their new pets."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:19 pm

"I just hope they pick names I can stand to be caught bellowing when I'm inevitably the one taking the little beasts out in the middle of the night..."

[/Thread?]

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:19 am

"You don't think you could force yourself to wake them, to take the pups out?"

/thread.