Granite under Willow [D9, EN]

Isawa Kyosei

Re: Granite under Willow [D9, EN]

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:33 am

All humor is gone from the Spirit speaker's face. "True. I will also be carrying the warning to all I can as I travel."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:04 am

"Be ready for trouble in case warnings are too late..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:03 pm

"Mmm. True enough. Thoughts on how to proceed, other than just to destroy, or try to, the affected ones?"
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:22 pm

"We know this filth is contagious once it gets a foothold. I'd suggest fire after the fact. Just in case."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:16 am

"As happened earlier today. Did anyone gather the workers of the House, to interrogate them? See if the Filth had transferred?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:22 am

"I believe the Consort's family and the Chiyo have charge of that. I would be very surprised if everyone working there is still drawing breath... Of far greater concern to me is anyone who slipped out ahead of the purge. I intend to have the roads checked for any... strays."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:42 am

"One benefit of all the snow - easier to track any, ah, strays."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:26 am

"And it will slow them down. So. I hope we can make a clean sweep."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:12 am

"Well, I will leave that to your office. I think that is everything, unless there's something else I need to know, or you want me to pass on?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:26 am

"It's all I can think of for the time being..."

Sora chuckled.

"It should be more than enough."

Current Theme

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:19 pm

"Then, till my next visit..."

He rose, preparing to take his

/exit, unless stopped.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:53 pm

"Carry the Fortunes."

Sora bowed as his old friend hit the road.

I don't think any of us are truly ready. How can we be?

So he took his time in closing his office up and heading to bed.

His dreams hadn't been troubled, but...

But I'll need to talk to Soryu as soon as he wakes up.

[/Scene]

Current Theme