Day 7

Canary
Site Admin

Day 7

Post by Canary » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:01 pm

Day 7

Days: 14:00 6/25 - 13:59 6/28

Weather:
Dark clouds have rolled in, and the muttering of the servants and peasants is that more snow is coming, though they hope to avoid another blizzard. The wind picks up late in the evening, and snow does begin to fall. It reaches it's heaviest in the late evening. Despite the dry air, the atmosphere has become oppressive as though the humidity were more like the heavy forests and jungles in the south. For those who went on the expedition, they are reminded of the approach to the old Nezumi capital.

Events:
EA: Court
LN: The Nightmare
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Canary
Site Admin

Re: Day 7

Post by Canary » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Rumors

"Did you see that handsome young Saru playing with the animals in the garden yesterday morning?"
"Do you mean Yatsufusa-sama? No, why?"
"I swear he must be able to speak their language. It was incredible what he could get that fox to do."
"Huh. Do you suppose he's related to the Lord Consort somehow?"

~

"Oh my Fortunes, it's a good thing Lady Doji and her husband aren't here after all. If the poor lady wasn't already ill, she'd be sick after last night."
"I know, right? Who would have expected Doji's heir to make such a huge mess out of a simple play? Did she learn anything at all from her mother?"
"There are other sisters and brothers, aren't there? I can't help but think one of them might make a better heir to that name..."

~

"Did you see the outburst after the Crane's play last night?"
"From that Spider, right? Matsu-sama. Hardly a surprise."
"Oh?"
"Her father was one of the one's who descended into the pit to retrieve her daimyo, sacrificing a lot of himself in the process. I'm surprised there weren't more outbursts, if anything."
"Ah... well, when you put it that way, that shines a different light on it..."
"She'd have been pretty justified doing more than just yelling, if you ask me."

~

"Did you see the Draw Lot Play?"
"Yea, full of intrigue, magic and even the cutest princess in the lot."
"I would love to cuddle with Princess Shu"
"She is the cutest thing... that and the otters."
"Do you mean the cat?"
"No the otters."
"..."

~

"Did you hear about the young Bat, Kakita? They say he took Lady Anazihime's fan!"
"But why?"
"I saw them talking in the garden a while back. Maybe he's an admirer? Either way, her husband challenged him - they're dueling tomorrow!"
"Did the Emperor approve of all this? It seems like a bad idea without that."
"Well, he hasn't disapproved that anyone knows of... And he surely knows by now."
"Hmm..."
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."