[Go fund Me] Kitsu, the Masters of Void

Canary
Site Admin

Re: [Go fund Me] Kitsu, the Masters of Void

Post by Canary » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:19 pm

The investment proposal needs to match what is enacted. Shugenja school at the very least accessible by the Crab, if not a Crab school, contact with the Kitsu by all parties involved. It doesn't sound like a family for the Stag was part of the initial offer. Also, functionally replacing the Hantei family is not something I'm going to approve, even if it was.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:33 pm

Canary wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:19 pm
-snip-
The School is described as being Stag and accessible to Crab, as initially thought.

All the other parties (Genji, Sagara and Chizu) also accepted the point expenditure through PMs. I am simply laying it out here to get feedback.

The Family was discussed in this thread a few posts back. Rei mentioned acceptance. I honestly think it is cool and was indeed thinking investing on it even without investment from other players.

My intention is to allow the Kitsu, that seem to be loved by many, to be available, but also get some cool mechanical dibs for the Stag, in some way.

The Hantei thing was posted here to get feedback. As mentioned, no hard feelings on that.

Now, since this seems to be getting rather complicated, I am inclined to drop all for the sake of simplicity and invest points directly on things that won’t have to be coordinated with other players.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:28 am

You can just get the school for the Stag and Crab. The Bat don't really need it, but I'm happy to support the school, for the flavor of contacting the kitsu.
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen