GoFundMe Influence: Matsu Family

Togashi Satsuki

GoFundMe Influence: Matsu Family

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:52 am

Year 21
Matsu begins making her case to Hisomu that she should form a family. Hisomu gives her five years to accomplish what she needs to prove herself worthy of such an honor.
In universe we are near the deadline for Matsu to meet Hisomu's standards (whatever those are IC) to found the Matsu family.

The Spider don't have a whole lot of points, so OOC I'm trying to see who would be willing to chip in to see the Matsu family happen in Dawn-verse. :)

It takes 7 points to found a Family, so if 7 people invest 1 point each, we can make it happen! :D If 6 others join in, I will dedicate 1 Influence point for the Matsu family.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Jiyo Sora

Re: GoFundMe Influence: Matsu Family

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:59 am

At present, I have 4 left over.

If I can get enough help to start the Loremasters, I might have one to spare for the Matsu.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Kuni put a point in.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:33 pm

The Crane can graciously gift the Matsu Family one point. Make sure to tell your descendants how nice we are!
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:32 pm

Don't seem like we have enough for this. :(
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:27 pm

Well, I did spend my point in it. So, it'll at least be closer next game.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:52 pm

Hisomu Kuni wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:27 pm
The writeup said Hisomu gave Matsu 5 years to prove herself worthy of it, so it feels like if it doesn't happen now, it won't happen. :(
Theme | Profile

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:58 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:52 pm
Hisomu Kuni wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:27 pm
The writeup said Hisomu gave Matsu 5 years to prove herself worthy of it, so it feels like if it doesn't happen now, it won't happen. :(
Hmmm..... Gonna ask about this, Though I assume he ca change his mind. Especially if Matsu becomes the Spider Clan Thunder.

Equipment:

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:08 pm

I’m guessing it was just shorthand for ‘the goal was started but not completed’. Probably not an in-game ultimatum.
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:31 pm

Birb said that Matsu can still start a Family in the later game. Though I guess it makes sense that she would get an extension with the war starting.

Equipment:

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Hisomu Kuni wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:31 pm
Birb said that Matsu can still start a Family in the later game. Though I guess it makes sense that she would get an extension with the war starting.
Wars are a chance to make a name for oneself.
Theme | Profile

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:35 pm

Look, once Matsu Thunders, it'll be very hard to deny wanting to name a family for her. :lol:
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Confirming 1 for this (as it could matter in the future) from the Dragon Clan.
Theme | Profile

Canary
Site Admin

Post by Canary » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:34 pm
Hisomu Kuni wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:31 pm
Wars are a chance to make a name for oneself.
Precisely.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:48 am

Might be for the better than this goal is not completed this game. Honestly, from a story perspective, it makes more sense for Matsu to rise to greatness after a war than after a court event.
Imperial • Bushi • Isawa Tribe • Experienced