Influence Tallies...

Chai Kotsume

Re: Influence Tallies...

Post by Chai Kotsume » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:49 pm

The hope for an Alliance is now much closer to being realised! A three-way river alliance is looking good. I'll do some IC talks to Rei to see if the Bat would be interested as well - would like to know if the others in the "river alliance" would be opposed to that though? :)
Ki-Rin * Bushi * Trusting * Riverside Patrol/ Yoriki?
Status
: 1 * Honour: What is expected * Glory: 2

Animal trainer * Otter fisher * River peoples represent!
Often with: Saen (Dark brown otter), Uen (Light brown otter), Chuuen (Walnut-coloured otter cub), Ryuusui (Pony)
Carries: Nage-yari or Tonfa (if allowed), travelling clothes or kimono-like gi, basket with otters, food for critters.
Battle-ready: Above plus Yari, Light Armour.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:18 pm

River alliance?
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:52 pm

Wu Zhe wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:18 pm
River alliance?
I believe it is an agreement for trade and protecting the river from bandits to deal with the old raid one clan and flee into another clan's lands
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Chai Kotsume

Post by Chai Kotsume » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:05 pm

Something like that! Specifics are being discussed. I'm totally not against multiple clans getting involved if that's a possibility, but that must involve everyone being ok with it.

Gotta have some more IC talks to some people to make things happen, hopefully! :) (And a lot of OOC talk as well, obviously)
Ki-Rin * Bushi * Trusting * Riverside Patrol/ Yoriki?
Status
: 1 * Honour: What is expected * Glory: 2

Animal trainer * Otter fisher * River peoples represent!
Often with: Saen (Dark brown otter), Uen (Light brown otter), Chuuen (Walnut-coloured otter cub), Ryuusui (Pony)
Carries: Nage-yari or Tonfa (if allowed), travelling clothes or kimono-like gi, basket with otters, food for critters.
Battle-ready: Above plus Yari, Light Armour.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:17 pm

*chuckles* So... I noticed that the topic of the Monks and their ability to fulfill their faction goals with only two members was up. I'm happy to report that though we have two, Kuu put in a solid effort and I got fortunate to combine two events and an honor gain within this.

That put us at 12. We're getting fluff cooperation with a few factions in the midst of our goals, but the Monks were able to meet their required 10 for the clan goal, and Nozomi is doing a single small 2 point goal which may have very profound impact a thousand years from now, or might just impact a few characters' lives.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")