Player Events

Togashi Satsuki

Re: Player Events

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:54 pm

We can wait and see what the GMs want from us on what the Events are meant to be, but my impression was that it was some sort of formal thing. :)
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Kuu

Post by Kuu » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:24 pm

Depending on how the heroic tales thing shakes out and how influence seems to work in game, i may try to provide some sort of reward. Not sure what all i could do as a lowly monk though.
Order of Heroes ° Monk ° Calligrapher ° Ascetic

Glory: 1.5 | Status: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected
Carries: Calligrapher's Kit

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Kuu wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:24 pm
Depending on how the heroic tales thing shakes out and how influence seems to work in game, i may try to provide some sort of reward. Not sure what all i could do as a lowly monk though.
The Dragon (or rather, this Dragon at least), would be happy to help out the Order of Heroes. :)
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:21 pm

Kuu wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:24 pm
Hand them a rock and say it came from a great hero.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:35 am

I would like to throw 2 events out there for scheduling, if possible.

- The Bachellorette’s Deer Friends Tea Time
- The Stag Masked Ball
- The Jujutsu Competition
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Canary
Site Admin

Post by Canary » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:27 am

I made a little adjustment to the event schedule you may wish to take note up - D8 is open for player events.
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."

Chai Kotsume

Post by Chai Kotsume » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:06 am

Kotsume would be totally willing to do... well, a few things, really. But I'd preemtively like to schedule 2 things:

1) Fishing by the river (might involve sailing AND fishing); and

2) Animal training - planning to involve OTTERS here :D
Ki-Rin * Bushi * Trusting * Riverside Patrol/ Yoriki?
Status
: 1 * Honour: What is expected * Glory: 2

Animal trainer * Otter fisher * River peoples represent!
Often with: Saen (Dark brown otter), Uen (Light brown otter), Chuuen (Walnut-coloured otter cub), Ryuusui (Pony)
Carries: Nage-yari or Tonfa (if allowed), travelling clothes or kimono-like gi, basket with otters, food for critters.
Battle-ready: Above plus Yari, Light Armour.

Kuu

Post by Kuu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:36 pm

I think d5 ea would be a good spot for hero storytime. Right in the middle.
Order of Heroes ° Monk ° Calligrapher ° Ascetic

Glory: 1.5 | Status: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected
Carries: Calligrapher's Kit

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:41 pm

I'll wait with declaring day and such for my planned event until the Dragons get approved and access to their Private Forum. :)
Theme | Profile

Ryoshun Yua

Post by Ryoshun Yua » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:37 pm

Hrm. Idea just occured to me for an event based on founding a festival for Ryoshun since festivals for the the kami were a thing in old5R; Ryoshun's dead, so remembrance makes sense in a way it doesn't for the rest just yet; winter would be the right time (though I'm not sure we're snowbound into the tenth month? Hmm. I think Ihave a thought to work around that.), and co-opting Lord Moon's day of silence for the kid he killed appeals to me. Event with rolls and spillover roleplay outside of evet is my half-baked thought thus far.

I'm thinking late game makes sense and plenty of warning because it could interact oddly with folks wanting to do, say, storytelling events.

Unless previous Bat clan people/lore in other games has already established such a thing in some other time that this would conflict with?
Bat Clan * Small * Void * Talks to the Air * This Driver Stops for Omens

Carries: Knives, incense, iron chopsticks

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Looks like available days will be the following:

Day 3

Day 5

Day 7

Day 8

It may be prudent to perhaps double up and coordinate times or events so as not to double book a slot for maximum availability.
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Ryoshun Ume

Post by Ryoshun Ume » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Hm, I think perhaps a 'bring your pet to show it off' event could be in order. The Crab should host at least one event, and who doesn't love pets?
Bat Clan 🦇 Cobbler/Tailor/Gardener/Singer/Storyteller/Painter/Potter 🦇 Courtier 🦇 Serene 🦇 Gentle 🦇 Senior Diplomat

Glory 2.0 | Status 3.0 | Honor: What is Expected

Wears: Dark grey kimono with Red under kimono, Or lighter grey with white under kimono

Current Theme

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Waiting on some GM clarifications and then will adjust the first post.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Probably would try to do an art exhibition, for the artisans.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:54 pm

"Old People Sit on the Porch and Bitch About Kids These Days" will be running daily, right around naptime.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Kuni will be looking to to have an event about spiritual preparedness and one about fashion through the Empire. I can do them whenever.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:08 pm

Some of these will probably need multi clan coordination. Less we find ourselves with the same events over and over. :oops:
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Chai Kotsume

Post by Chai Kotsume » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:21 pm

Makime Ayano wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:08 pm
Some of these will probably need multi clan coordination. Less we find ourselves with the same events over and over. :oops:
That sounds like a good idea.

If anyone would like to coordinate for an event related to animal training, I'm game.

Also - I *think* Kawauso may be in with me on a "riverside fishing" event or something like that, but I'll ask the player. If anyone else is interested, please let me know!

As for the schedule - I suppose any time would do, really. Maybe just not fishing right after the Big Snow, but I'm not sure if that would make that undoable. Depends on the state of the river I guess.
Ki-Rin * Bushi * Trusting * Riverside Patrol/ Yoriki?
Status
: 1 * Honour: What is expected * Glory: 2

Animal trainer * Otter fisher * River peoples represent!
Often with: Saen (Dark brown otter), Uen (Light brown otter), Chuuen (Walnut-coloured otter cub), Ryuusui (Pony)
Carries: Nage-yari or Tonfa (if allowed), travelling clothes or kimono-like gi, basket with otters, food for critters.
Battle-ready: Above plus Yari, Light Armour.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:24 pm

Well, we don't know yet that we can. If we are, Kuni is willing to join people. He hates actual social stuff. So, people taking off the pressure would be appreciated.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:54 pm
"Old People Sit on the Porch and Bitch About Kids These Days" will be running daily, right around naptime.
Count me in.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0