Tell Me Where I Shugyo (D1 EA, Open)

Akodo Moshi

Re: Tell Me Where I Shugyo (D1 EA, Open)

Post by Akodo Moshi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:13 pm

(Assuming they do the rambling thing kids do and will take enough time to expect Sora-sama to show up)

After they are done with their meandering tale, Moshi takes a look around for their father and doesn't find them yet. She lets them finish up their story, and then in return tells them one of her own. This tale is of how she learned her first spell besides the basic three, Legacy of Kaze-no-Kami. With a brief whisper of his children's whereabouts, the bird takes off to find this Jiyo Sora.

D1 EA: Casting Legacy of Kaze-no-Kami, Dutiful Disciple bonus, Affinity, TN 10: 9d10o10k4 27
Honor: What is expected Status: 1.0 Glory: 3
Lion Clan *Shugenja * Blessed by Air *Sage *Great Expectations *Humbled
Current influence: 1

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:18 pm

What in the name of sanity is... oh.

Sora doubletimed it after the source of the messenger.

"There you three are! My apologies..."

""Dad, this is Akodo Moshi-sama."

"... Akodo-san, thank you Phi. I hope they haven't been too much of a distraction."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:58 pm

"Not at all, it's been a pleasure talking with them Jiyo Sora-Sama."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:43 am

"Hm, further proof that their mother's influence is an unalloyed good... what were you three imps from Sakkaku talking with Akodo-san about?"

"Oh, we were telling her about the time Satsuki-hime looked after us."

"Ah. That one. Well. I can only conclude Akodo-san must have patience worthy of the Emperor himself..."

"Dad!"

"I'm just saying."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:43 am
"Hm, further proof that their mother's influence is an unalloyed good... what were you three imps from Sakkaku talking with Akodo-san about?"

"Oh, we were telling her about the time Satsuki-hime looked after us."

"Ah. That one. Well. I can only conclude Akodo-san must have patience worthy of the Emperor himself..."

"Dad!"

"I'm just saying."
"I do not know if such praise should be given over such a small encounter, but if I were to make a conclusion based on our encounter today, I would say you have a great family dynamic. Your sense of right and wrong are a great standard for any child to look up to."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:45 pm

Akodo Moshi wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:30 pm
"I do not know if such praise should be given over such a small encounter, but if I were to make a conclusion based on our encounter today, I would say you have a great family dynamic. Your sense of right and wrong are a great standard for any child to look up to."
"Did you guys hit this poor woman on the head?"

"No!" From all three, no less.

"Well then. All joking aside, Akodo-san, parenthood has been perhaps the most enjoyable challenge of my life. I'm glad to hear I haven't made a total mess of it."

He bowed to the Lion.

Current Theme

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:51 pm

"Well, from all of the stories I hear, the most human trait of all is to take on a challenge of great difficulty and come out of the other side successful and better than before." She bows back in return.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:13 pm

"And to be grateful if you have a good partner to help you out with it."

Current Theme

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:32 pm

"I only hope to meet the challenges that will be put in way half as well as you have."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:47 am

Sora cocked his head to the side

"Just remember, you have help. That was true even back in the days of the tribes."

Current Theme

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:45 am

"Thank you for the advice Sora-sama, but I am afraid I've already spent a lot of time here and I have other tasks I wish to complete before the wedding ceremony. Have a good day. " She then bows to all three.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:35 am

"Carry the Fortunes, Akodo-san."

Current Theme

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:09 am

/end scene?

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:12 am

[/scene!]

Current Theme