Otterly Fishy [Day 6, LM, ask]

Doji Misaki

Re: Otterly Fishy [Day 6, LM, ask]

Post by Doji Misaki » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:42 am

Misaki seems a bit out of breath but not unhappy, "Nets are scary... but I can hardly argue with the results."

She looks up at Kotsume and smiles, "And that's a wonderful idea. With how cold it's been and with all the local guests, I'm guessing the local townsfolk have been making due a bit. Nothing says a winter feast like fresh caught fish roasted over a warm fire."
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Chai Kotsume

Re: Otterly Fishy [Day 6, LM, ask]

Post by Chai Kotsume » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:27 am

Doji Misaki wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:42 am
Misaki seems a bit out of breath but not unhappy, "Nets are scary... but I can hardly argue with the results."

She looks up at Kotsume and smiles, "And that's a wonderful idea. With how cold it's been and with all the local guests, I'm guessing the local townsfolk have been making due a bit. Nothing says a winter feast like fresh caught fish roasted over a warm fire."
The river girl laughs again. "I swear they get less scary as you get used to them! And really, Doji-sama, you did great!"

She then raises her head to look at the fish for a moment, nods. "And... roasting it does sound like a wonderful idea! I guess we know what to do when we get back now, ne?"

She keeps looking at the fish for a while longer... then drops her head on the snow. "Just... after we rest for a while longer, I guess?", she says, chuckling.
Ki-Rin * Bushi * Trusting * Riverside Patrol/ Yoriki?
Status
: 1 * Honour: What is expected * Glory: 2

Animal trainer * Otter fisher * River peoples represent!
Often with: Saen (Dark brown otter), Uen (Light brown otter), Chuuen (Walnut-coloured otter cub), Ryuusui (Pony)
Carries: Nage-yari or Tonfa (if allowed), travelling clothes or kimono-like gi, basket with otters, food for critters.
Battle-ready: Above plus Yari, Light Armour.