[D1LM] The Perfect Cut (OPEN)

Doji Hikaru

Re: [D1LM] The Perfect Cut (OPEN)

Post by Doji Hikaru » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:16 pm

"I do my utmost." Hikaru said, his tone firm.

For his part, he took his stance again. "I belong to Lady Doji." He said. "I may have been born here, and lived a few years here. But it is as any other land to me. My first memory is of her. Nothing before that." He drew his sword in a smooth cut.
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 am

Doji Hikaru wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:16 pm
"I do my utmost." Hikaru said, his tone firm.

For his part, he took his stance again. "I belong to Lady Doji." He said. "I may have been born here, and lived a few years here. But it is as any other land to me. My first memory is of her. Nothing before that." He drew his sword in a smooth cut.
Genji slowly circled around and stood in front of him. "I see." He mirrored Hikaru's movements, drawing the sword, trying to imitate the smoothness. "That is an admirable loyalty."
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 pm

"Is it?" Hikaru said. He gave the slightest of shrugs, and then drew and cut again. Deliberately slower this time, although whether to demonstrate for Genji or to perfect the technique was unclear.

"Have you made a study of Bushido?" Hikaru asked in his soft voice.
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer