Playing the ponies (Horse race observation thread) [D7 LM]

Bayushi Sasori

Re: Playing the ponies (Horse race observation thread) [D7 LM]

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:53 pm

"Hai" She said with conviction. "You saw how good I am with animals and my nature might help me get some light where this creature came from." She smiled. "Trust me there will be more cat-otter shenanigans in the future." She booped Kawauso's nose with her closed fan.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:11 pm

Kawauso smiles. Grudgingly.

"Alright. Be safe. Come back. I... I don't want to add worrying about my best friend to my..." She waves her hand vaguely toward Genji. "Whatever it is I'm worrying about," she says with a weak laugh.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:19 pm

"I'll be fine. Nya. Besides, you shouldn't worry about things that come naturally." Sasori placed her hand on Kawauso's head and patted it. "Things will be find, fish come and go nya."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:51 pm

Kawauso couldn't help but laugh, both to release some of her tension and at the great image of the little redhead patting the taller woman on the head.

"Come and go," she agreed, with a bit of effort. Then she grabbed Sasori in a big hug, her long arms easily engulfing her friend.

/scene?
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.