[D8 EE Event]Art exhibition RP

Bayushi Sasori

Re: [D8 EE Event]Art exhibition RP

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:01 pm
Misaki inclined her head, "Certainly. A bit purplish, a bit dim. It's kind of nice, though doesn't make it the easiest to see in dim places of course. Especially in the evening like this when we need to rely on lanterns rather than Lady Sun. But then, they're meant for when it's bright out."
"They might be great in summer days where lady Amaterasu is her brightest. You should prepare a few for the incoming summer then. Might be an excelent gift." Sasori nodded.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:49 pm
"They might be great in summer days where lady Amaterasu is her brightest. You should prepare a few for the incoming summer then. Might be an excelent gift." Sasori nodded.
Misaki gave a slight bow.

"The quartz is the most difficult part. Not that it's rare and expensive like diamond or crystal or such... but there's still the matter of finding pieces large enough and pure enough to make good lenses. I will be able to make a few more from the one piece I found, but they might be destined to be a rare thing unless I can find a solution for the future."
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:03 pm
Misaki gave a slight bow.

"The quartz is the most difficult part. Not that it's rare and expensive like diamond or crystal or such... but there's still the matter of finding pieces large enough and pure enough to make good lenses. I will be able to make a few more from the one piece I found, but they might be destined to be a rare thing unless I can find a solution for the future."
"May be there is a way to make porcelain transparent but colored or maybe instead of quartz use tinted glass?" Sasori shrugged very weirdly confused.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:10 pm
"May be there is a way to make porcelain transparent but colored or maybe instead of quartz use tinted glass?" Sasori shrugged very weirdly confused.
"Glass is expensive to make. Though, I suppose I could try to refine glass making techniques as an alternative. If I could accomplish such a thing, it would certainly have a lot more uses than just eye protection... As far as porcelain goes, making it transparent enough would be even trickier. Though perhaps semi-transparent porcelain could be used for part, which could cut down on the need for larger natural crystals. I will have to just into it, Bayushi-sama."
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:25 am

Otomo Gusai wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:09 am
"I'll very much look forward to the exchange," Gusai replies. "I do still have to come eat at your table, and there're some things I think'll be of use and delight for you that I can get up that way."
"I will make sure to fulfill your appetite, Otomo Gusai-sama, of course it will be a pleasure to show you the spicy food of the crab."
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:08 pm

Anjing Sagara wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:25 am
"I will make sure to fulfill your appetite, Otomo Gusai-sama, of course it will be a pleasure to show you the spicy food of the crab."
"I don't know," Gusai says. "I'm a man who appreciates a good spread and spends a long time at meal."

He winks his one-eyed wink and adds "But I think you're up to the challenge."
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties