[D3, LA] Invisible Blade

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D3, LA] Invisible Blade

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:16 pm

A blink, and a shiver runs from her thighs up to her neck.

"Oh, my..." Kinsen's eyelashes bat for Kakita's flight, striking delicately true. "I didn't even see that."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:02 pm

He took a step back and put the sword to his side, "You win battles with timing... Finding the proper moment yields victory."
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:22 am

Kinsen bows to Kakita, still astonished with his skills and speed. "Thank you for the spar, Kakita-san. I had no idea one could be this fast."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:30 am

He tries to say something, “It’s not the sp… it’s the tim…

But promptly stops himself and bows, “It was my honor Hantei-sama. I hope it was of value.”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:35 am

"Oh yes. It is a very valuable experience. I now know I should be even more careful of these blades." She smiles, and nods back, "The honor is mine, Kakita-san. Timing, I get it."

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:38 am

He bowed politely, “You mentioned your son cared for the practice… if it would be of help to him I would offer my services to him as well.”

He stood upright, “Whatever I can do to be of service.”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:41 am

"Oh! I believe he would very much like to hear that. I'll mention as soon as I find him for the two of you to meet. You might be indeed someone my young Prince would enjoy talking to." Kinsen raises an interested eyebrow at the thought of Genji finding a good friend among the Bat.

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:57 am

He bowed again, “I live to serve.”

He once again straightened his spine, “How has milady been enjoying our sequester? Are there any other concerns on your mind I may be of assistance in?”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:23 am

"I have had a great experience, do far. It is lovely to be able to reconnect with my dear son. He's now often very busy with his father there's actually not enough time to come and meet me. I am grateful for this assignment." Kinsen confesses with joy in her golden eyes. She does look to the statue of the goddess as she mentions her family.

"As for concerns, I do have many. I apologize that it made you feel compelled to aid. It wasn't the intention. I wouldn't demand service from a servant of my dear husband's siblings." She says, providing an apologetic bow.

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:43 am

“There is no need for demands. Duty limits the measure by which I can be beholden to the demands of another lord, but Courtesy dictates I do whatever is in my power to accommodate someone of your station and insight.”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:32 am

"Kakita-san is indeed honorable, and I dare say, wise." Kinsen smiles, and adjusts her hair before she inquires about a certain demand, "Some in the Stag were wondering what the Bat Clan would be looking forward to petition the court, and if there would be ways for the Stag to access some of these exceptional craftsmanship. Genji-kun, in fact, reminded us about it quite recently."

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:38 pm

“We wish only to serve the Empire by deploying what skills we have for the betterment of the people. Ryoshun Rei works to find a project that will be of use to the Empire. I would direct milady in her direction for further insight.” He replied with a nod of his head.

“Is there a particular type of craftsmanship your son is interested in?”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:31 pm

"The Bat Clan's famed steel blades, I believe. As for projects, I do believe my dear son has something in mind. I do, too. In fact. Yet, better to leave that with him." Kinsen rubs her chin and smiles to Kakita, "What may I do to show gratitude to such courtesy, Kakita-san?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:12 pm

He tilted his head slightly before gently shaking his head, “I am a man of few needs. Your friendship and trust are more than I could ever hope to receive.”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:38 pm

"Well, then. It has been granted even before you made your strike." Kinsen says with a smile.

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:49 pm

He bowed deeply, "You are most kind Lady Kinsen. This time today has been a treasure."

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:04 pm

She waves a hand dismissively and chuckles, "Ara. I merely stood still here."

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:35 pm

"The beautiful blossoms of the sakura do not move from their vantage point... but thousands travel to see them in bloom. It was a privilege to see the wife of Hantei in all her glory." He bowed again.

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Kinsen purses her lips in satisfaction for the compliment. Her eyelashes bat in thanks. "Kakita-san is too kind. Here I thought it was merely a glimpse."

A giggle and the Lady of the Stag mentions, "Is Kakita-san trained in the gentle art of the hand combat?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:17 pm

He shook his head, “I’m afraid my physical disposition is predisposed towards avoiding contact rather than engaging in it deliberately.”

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-