[D3 EA] Keeping Sharp

Hisomu Susumu

Re: [D3 EA] Keeping Sharp

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Susumu takes a grateful sip, nodding his head in thanks.

It worked.

Even if he had lost, the idea that he could show his courage to the warrior had been worth it to be seen as an equal in her eyes.

"Oh, she is. I would say that Hisomu Matu is probably our greatest bushi. I would think that she would agree to spar with you if asked."

Susumu hands back the water.

"Wu? It seems that your family is keen in their strikes as they are with their minds. I met one of your brethren at court. One who was working on sustainable agriculture"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked
Carries: Daisho, Yumi, Sturdy Clothing, Light Armor, Straw Cloak

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:42 pm

"I might just have to try her out if she's that good. Can always go for a good challenge." She took another drink from the cup.

She nodded as he talked of the Wu "Well the Wu value individuality above all else. We all walk our own paths to serve the clan and the family. Many of us lean towards being warriors but there are some who focus on other things."
Assistant to the GM * Prone to Rolling * Capricious *occasionally helpful

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:53 pm

"I think she would be excited at the challenge! I think the idea of an honest fight would be more interesting to her than some of the events that are planned." Susumu smirks. "If anything, telling her that her absentee student fought to a draw ought to get a reaction"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked
Carries: Daisho, Yumi, Sturdy Clothing, Light Armor, Straw Cloak