Caring Cousins (D9, LM. Crane Rooms)

Togashi Satsuki

Caring Cousins (D9, LM. Crane Rooms)

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:13 am

Properly dressed for the day in robes of green, red, and white, Satsuki announced herself and asked to meet with Dojihime.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Doji Dojihime

Re: Caring Cousins (D9, LM. Crane Rooms)

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:35 am

Dojihime was dressed in several layers of Crane blue kimono as servants were busy packing things, they knew the packing plan and worked with precision as she steeped tea for her guest. Normally she would have someone else do it but this guest was of importance and so it demanded a personal touch.

Also several unrolled scrolls sat on the table as she unfurled one and glanced over it before rolling it up and moving to another. She was in this process when the servants showed her guest in.

She rose and said, “Good morning, cousin, it seems the thaw has finally come and I will not waste this gift and reprieve from the frost.”
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:56 am

Satsuki bowed as Dojihime greeted her, her hands joining together before her and covered by the green sleeves. "Good morning, honored cousin. I'm glad to see you today, before you depart to return home."

The young dragon took a deep breath. "For all the hardship that happened to your family yesterday, you have my deepest sympathies. Know that I will return home as well to inform my father of what we have learned and what has happened, and we will do what we can to help you and your family. Family always comes together when times are dark."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:03 am

"Thank you," she said. She poured tea for her cousin and said, "Shall we sit? Normalcy is helpful."
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:10 am

"I'd like that, yeah," she offered a smile in return, and accepted the invitation to sit.

With the cup of tea, it allowed for a brief moment lull in the conversation. A sip and an approving nod. "It's quite nice tea."

"And... allow me to apologise, for what happened that night at the play. I was, upset. With myself. Mostly because someone I admired had been hurt by what happened, but I understand that it hurt you too - and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:58 am

"There are times that we can't please everyone," she said looking at her cup.

"I should not have taken it personally but, well, living the path is harder than just learning it."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:07 pm

"That is very true," she smiled a little, feeling that Dojihime had grown a bit since their last exchange.

"I... can't imagine how hard this must be for you, and your sister, especially. My father and I will travel to Crane lands as soon as possible to help, but... if your sister would wish to be somewhere more quiet and peaceful, we would gladly extend our hospitality. My father's home is... remote, away from the courts. Very serene. Perhaps it would be good for her...?" Satsuki didn't want to press as Dojihime knew her sister the best, but she also wanted to make sure that the sincerity of the offer was conveyed.
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:35 pm

“I will see if she wishes to do that, she may wish to assist me in the work ahead but I think some time to reflect may do her some good. She is… we all are adapting to this new reality. If she did go I would insist my younger sister Ai accompany her, a familiar face would be helpful and she could use some time reflecting,” she added.

“It would help to repair what damage has been done to the bridges between our Clans, it is in division that our enemy will find vital purchase to pursue their evil agenda.”

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:48 pm

"Of course. There's no pressure of what she chooses, and your younger sister would be welcome as well. I... merely wanted to let you know that we'd be more than happy to help out, in these difficult times," she said, smiling sincerely.

"As mother would always say if my brothers and I had quarreled; family might disagree or even argue, but in the end we always come together again. So many of us are so far apart from eachother, but... yeah, we need to remember that we are family. I admit I've not always been good at remembering that, being so removed from you and our cousins. You're absolutely right though; if we're united in purpose, this enemy can't win against us."
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:54 pm

"Ai will leap at a chance to get out and see the world, just... well she is in a phase of trying to prove herself and throws herself at any conflict or chance to draw her blade, she wants to be a hero yesterday," she mused.

"Maybe time around her Dragon cousins will give her some calm, present company excluded," she teased lightly.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:49 am

"I will have you know I've been well-behaved and calm most of the time this past week," Satsuki replied wryly, a light-hearted smile taking shape on her face.

"She sounds wonderful though. I'll be accompanying my father to Crane lands, to help out, so I greatly look forward to meeting more of your family, and... help out how I can." Of course it depended on Togashi allowing it, but at the moment that thought didn't occur to her at all. "But, the Dragon will stand with you in these times ahead."
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:00 am

"Bayushi-ojisan will be visiting us as well, and possibly Hisomu-ojisan and members of his clan... it will be a busy time for us all," she said considering the logistics of lodging, food, and all the incidentals of having so many guests.

"It will be wonderful to have so much family visiting us in our time of need."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:15 pm

"Wow... that does sound like it's going to be busy. If only it was better circumstances that brought us all together." She did look forward to seeing her family, even if it sounded like it would be quite overwhelming.

"You'll be fine with so many coming to visit? It won't be... too much?"
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:23 pm

"Of course," she said with confidence.

"Family is always welcome, and our friends come to aid us, we would be foolish to ignore such goodwill."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Dojihime's confidence was at least reassuring. "Well if anyone of them get too annoying to deal with for you, I volunteer in letting them know," she suggested with a small grin.
Theme | Profile

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:02 pm

She raised her fan and laughed lightly before responding, "I'll keep that in mind. Though that would mean spending less time with dear friends, like Hikaru-san."

"But I am sure you will manage."