[Day 8 - EN] Uncle Shadow Pants

Doji Dojihime

Re: [Day 8 - EN] Uncle Shadow Pants

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:25 am

“We need the help uncle, but this part is best if it comes from me and people I trust, but I see a role for the Scorpion for sure, especially as we grow the organization that Uncle has charged me with. It will need a public face and agents that can blend in. People that know how to keep secrets and make grand surprise entrances at the right moment,” she mused lightly.

“But I appreciate the offer and would be welcome for any guests when the Spider delegation arrives, that would be excellent actually. So I mean yes, eventually.”
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Bayushi

Post by Bayushi » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:37 am

He chuckled at that. "Understood."
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Paragon of Duty | Quick | Silent

Honor: 6.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 am

"It's been a long day, the longest I can remember," she said finishing her drink.
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Bayushi

Post by Bayushi » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:51 pm

"Indeed. You have earned a bit of rest, I think. Go get some sleep, niece. The world will keep going for a few hours."
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Paragon of Duty | Quick | Silent

Honor: 6.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:05 pm

She wasn't going to argue, she had little emotional and mental energy left and bowed respectfully to her uncle before retiring to her room. After the servants had prepared her for bed she found sleep quickly, troubled sleep but nothing supernatural simply the burdens of the day in visceral dream form.

/scene