[Day 8 - LA] Well THAT Happened (Closed)

Nanzi Ananzihime

Re: [Day 8 - LA] Well THAT Happened (Closed)

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:02 pm

"I have removed all of my items. Going through a demon's effects is hardly an intrusion," she replied. "Everything should be fine with that, as far as I know."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Benten's Blessing | Soft-Spoken | Nanzi Family Heir | Bride of Hadananzi

Honor: 6.5, Status: 6.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Canary

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:13 pm

"Thank you. And I am sorry to bother you at this time, but the sooner I act, the better. More likely to learn something." He looks around the room, taking a moment to search visually. He isn't that good at it, but it's worth knowing what is there, and what the place looks like first.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:19 pm

"I understand. If you don't mind, I will leave you to your work with my uncle," she said, stepping back and bowing. "I should return to my sister."
Crane Clan | Artisan | Benten's Blessing | Soft-Spoken | Nanzi Family Heir | Bride of Hadananzi

Played by GM Canary

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:24 pm

Kyosei gives her a final bow, this one obviously more distracted by his current task.

What does the room look like, please?
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:30 pm

With that, she returned to Dojihime. "My apologies."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:32 pm

Nanzi Ananzihime wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:30 pm
With that, she returned to Dojihime. "My apologies."
"It is to be expected, I am surprised they have not lined our doors with copious wards and guards," she said calmly.

"Never mind that, I was asking how you feel, it feels like you have been pulled in so many directions this week."
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:56 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:32 pm
"It is to be expected, I am surprised they have not lined our doors with copious wards and guards," she said calmly.

"Never mind that, I was asking how you feel, it feels like you have been pulled in so many directions this week."
She settled back down and refreshed her tea. "I am... staying above water. Honestly, going back to my normal duties will be a relief," she replied with a soft sigh. "It will help me not think about my worries too much. If he left Jigoku's mark on me or... worse."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:06 am

"No matter what happens you are my sister and you will have me, and the others. I could send Ai to keep you company, might keep her out of trouble as well..." she offered.

"Do... do you think," she said tentatively, "a child is possible?"
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:20 am

"I do. I'm grateful for you and everyone."

She looked down and placed a hand over her obi. "I... We won't know for a while, probably, but... it's possible..."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:34 am

"Fortunes... we will cross that bridge when we come to it, together," she offered.

"But... there is one thing we can know... now, if you have Courage," she picked up the Jade necklace and offered it.

"I... if you would rather not, then I understand."

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:47 am

"It's an if, hopefully," she replied with an awkward smile.

She reached out and took it without hesitation. There was no burning, no cry of pain. She slid her thumb over the surface. "I must not be too far gone, at least."

Played by GM Canary

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:20 am

"It's... a good thing," she closed her sister's hands around the jade and said, "Keep it, always."

She finally let out the tension of the day and pulled her sister into an embrace and let out the emotions she had held in since the Bat cut open the every corruption of the Crane.

"Yes... if..." she said between tears.

Nanzi Ananzihime

Post by Nanzi Ananzihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:33 am

She couldn't help it and there wasn't a reason to - she held her sister tight and began to cry in earnest.

Played by GM Canary

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:06 pm

After a good cry the elder sister smiled and fell into a more casual chat about the road ahead with her sister. Grandmother would come out after the rain...

/scene?

Canary
Site Admin

Post by Canary » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:30 pm

/scene
GM | Birb | Tiny | Floofy | Experienced 2

Honor: All of it, Status: Yes, Glory: Very yes

"Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste, and see."