Show Off [Day 6, LA, Misaki's room, closed]

Doji Misaki

Re: Show Off [Day 6, LA, Misaki's room, closed]

Post by Doji Misaki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:43 pm

That got a small nod in return, Misaki gently scooting behind Kawauso and putting her hands on the taller woman's shoulders. She starts gently massaging through Kawa's clothes, fingers pressing firmly into the bushi's shoulder and shoulderblades as she finds points of tension.

"Just focus on my fingers then, and let me know where it feels best. I could have gone with an invention, but you do seem a bit stressed and uptight; I think this would be better for you, and I rarely get to put my massage training to good use, outside of those with muscle pain. Sometimes it's just more effective and practical than herbs or lotions for pain."
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:31 am

The Lion's breath catches as Misaki moves closer, her eyes closing as she anticipates the touch. When Misaki's hands arrive, Kawauso's first breath comes as a gasp. Within a few moments, her breathing has calmed as she melts into this experience.

"Better for me," Kawauso sighs at one point. "Yes, Misaki-san." Shortly thereafter. "You, um... are doing great... though... I could... remove, um, ohhh..." The Crane finds a particularly effective place to massage, and words fail Kawauso.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:39 am

A soft smile, "You don't need to, for the moment. I usually work like this, so I'm used to it. And you certainly have a lot of knots and stiffness to work through it seems in general. Something tells me you don't get something like this done often, or a chance to really stretch properly in your training. At least not to the extent I would recommend."

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:33 am

Kawauso, in no condition to argue at this time, remains where she is, murmuring and groaning as Misaki's work continues.

At one point, after a long exhale, the Lion mutters, "You're only making me want to stay with you more..."
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:35 am

"Stay with me, hm? Just camp out here with me for the winter?"

There's a bit of gentle amusement in her voice as she continues to work, though a bit of strain as she puts her all into each press and knead of her hands.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:08 pm

The bushi continues to gently rumble with deep breaths and sounds of satisfaction.

"Could be the happiest winter of my life," Kawauso mutters, trying to rein herself back in but entirely honest.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:34 pm

"Happiest winter? Now now, I'm not THAT entertaining, Kawauso-san. Surely there are better things you could do with your winter than spend all your time with me. There are so many intelligent and interesting people around the palace, I imagine there are others you would miss if you were to do that, no?"

Her hands had reached Kawa's lower back at this point, fingers kneading the Lioness' slim waist as fingers gave little circles on her back muscles.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:56 pm

"I would miss some people," the lioness mutters. "But... I suppose I would grow tired of this place. Not you," she adds, with emphasis, "but the capital. It's... Not my kind of place."

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:05 am

"I see. But I'm the kind of person that makes you forget that then?"

Misaki had reached Kawauso's belt and she moved from the Lioness' back to her sides, going up with little waves of presses.

"Can you lift your arms please?" she asked quietly as she moved up.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:58 am

"Misaki-san can clearly make one forget things," Kawauso sighed. "Perhaps many things..."

At the Crane's request, there's no question or hesitation, simply a smooth slide of the Lion's long arms up to cross over the top of her head. Relaxed as she is, there's still a little flutter in her breathing as she opens up this way, and there's a small attempt to turn her head and look over one shoulder.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:10 am

The massage goes up around Kawauso's chest but stays to the sides, removing tension from the areas where her ribs meet her shoulder blades, thoroughly getting any and all points of tension.

"You really needed this; Between your workouts and scrapes and whatever else you've gotten yourself into over the years, your body has built up a lot of memories as well. I always say a good massage is helping a body forget memories of stress, just like a tea ceremony does for the mind."

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:23 am

Kawauso tried to relax, even though her breath was coming a little more ragged than before.

Drowsy and distracted, after the Crane's comment she murmurs, "All the tea my body needs is Misaki-san... Er, wait..." Her next words disappear into a groan of releasing tension.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:41 am

A soft chuckle, Misaki lowering Kawauso's arms herself before starting in on the bushi's neck, brushing the brown hair to the side a bit, "I must say, I've rarely had such a responsive patient. It's a good thing we don't have anyone listening, or someone might think I was showing you one of my marital aid inventions, or such."

She is even more gentle with Kawauso's neck than she had been near her chest, being careful with the tense, sensitive muscles of the area.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:55 am

Kawauso tenses slightly at Misaki moving her arms, but quickly settles, then she groans happily as her neck is m massaged.

"What's a... What? How's a, uh... marital aid? make people... noisy?" The Lion's eyes are closed and she's highly relaxed.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:06 am

Oh. Well, that had come out.

"Hm? Well, never mind that really. I'll just finish up with your neck and shoulders here and call it good. Unless you have any pain or tension anywhere else in particular; Not every session needs to cover everything, after all, any more so than every workout."

Arrow successfully dodged, and she hadn't had to lie or anything.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 am

Kawauso was definitely drowsy, feeling a lot of tension released by Misaki's work. But she was also a curious otter, and the seemingly unflappable Crane had just flapped. Er. Metaphors are hard when you're really relaxed.

"You, um..." Misaki can't see the curious-otter face scrunch that Kawauso is doing, trying to think and stay relaxed at the same time. "You should show me. What you were talking about," she says in about as determined of a voice as possible for having your neck actively massaged.

"I um, I did ask... to see another, before you started rubbing me..."

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:26 am

"But I didn't get those out. I could show you something else I have out, perhaps?"

Massage finished, Misaki carefully straightened Kawauso's hair back in place beforeScooting back to stand up and walk the little way back to her own cushion to sit down.

She was obviously avoiding the issue, though she also wasn't lying. Those inventions were in the closet.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Kawauso thinks for a moment. "I didn't say I wanted to see another one that's out..." she says quietly, not arguing so much as stating a fact. "So, there's some that you... don't want me to see..." With her eyes only half open it's hard to read an expression on Kawauso, but her tone carries a little hurt.

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:16 pm

Misaki flushes, "You... are right, you did. I suppose as a good host, I could do that for you."

The flush deepens, even as Misaki stands up and walks over to the closet, talking as she walks, "Just to let you know ahead of time though, these aren't as thoroughly tested as some of my other inventions. There's just only so much I can do, you see."

She walks back with a fairly hefty silk bag and unties it, pulling out five things and setting them gently on the tea table; There is what is obviously some sort of strange bowed two ended dildo, a pear shaped jade dildo with a wide base, a string of large pearls tied together on a string, a fairly realistically shaped dildo with a strange cork end, and the strangest thing that looks like a beak with a clam on one end.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:43 pm

"Only so much you can do," Kawauso echoes, gradually returning to a more fully awake state. She looks curiously at the bag, and then very curiously at the various things laid on the table.

She looks over them silently, occasionally touching one to feel the texture, her face then turning more deeply thoughtful as she considers what one could do with these things.

Finally, after long inspection and consideration, the Lion's keen eyes focus on Misaki.

"Misaki-san, I, um... I'm not so familiar with..." In a flash of frustration, she admits, "I'm sorry, I don't know what any of these are. It's, uh... I don't know if we have anything like this, back home. Could you show me how one works, so I could... share my thoughts? I really want to be helpful."