D4LE, Stag Rooms: Sumai After-party (Open!)

Otomo Gusai

D4LE, Stag Rooms: Sumai After-party (Open!)

Post by Otomo Gusai » Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 pm

Following the event, the Stag Clan suites are set up to serve those who competed, those who cheered, and those who observed. Food and drink abound, and talk--and maybe other things?--are ready to be had!
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties

Hantei Kinsen

Re: D4LE, Stag Rooms: Sumai After-party (Open!)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:17 am

Wearing her more informal battle-ready kimono made by Jyio Ayumu, Kinsen fetches a cup of tea to refreshen herself while she wait for other party-goers to arrive so she could share sake, instead.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:37 am

Genji was there, though he seemed to be a bit tired. His showing wasn't the best, though he wasn't expecting too much, thankfully.

"How are you finding our extended stay so far, Otomo-san, Mother?"
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:24 am

Kinsen takes a few cups and starts pouring to them. As her son asks, she replies with a grin, "Splendid, my dear son. Many important and intelligent people here. I confess I could get used to do this more often."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:49 am

Gusai shrugs.

"No complaints, young lord. Would like to get a deck back under my feet, though; I can handle close quarters, but it's...still, here."
Otomo Gusai

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:17 pm

Dojihime arrived in many layers of kimono suggesting the forests with a playful stag on the outermost layer but the edges hinting at the blue and white of the Crane. Her movements made the painted trees wave as she adjusted a small mask with playful little horns upon her brow.

Her fan closed at the moment as she of her announcement; she had cheered though nothing so gauche as being raucous or even impolite. Her dark hair was pulled back into a playful bun, with much of the length then spilling down her black in ebon rivulets down to her waist nearly.

It was good to show solidarity with the Stag.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm

"Welcome!" Gusai says as he bows to the newcomer. "Please, do come in and be at ease!"
Otomo Gusai

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Otomo Gusai wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:21 pm
"Welcome!" Gusai says as he bows to the newcomer. "Please, do come in and be at ease!"
She entered and said, "Thank you for the warm hospitality."

"Auntie..." she said approaching Kinsen, "You look divine this evening."
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:34 pm

"Cousin, greetings! Hope you had fun today." Genji greeted enthusiastically from the side.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:37 pm

Hantei Genji wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:34 pm
"Cousin, greetings! Hope you had fun today." Genji greeted enthusiastically from the side.
“I should be asking you, did any of those brutes hurt you dear cousin… oh it all looked so violent and dangerous,” she said with genuine concern and shock.

“I had half a mind to give them a stern talking to or a sharply worded letter for their churlishness.”

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:41 pm

"Psah, nothing to worry about Hime-chan." He winked at her. "I've wrestled ogres, so this was par the course." He pondered. "Well, I fought ogres. Wrestling is not my strongest point, as you could see today. Perhaps I should see about some other event. Perhaps iai."

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:22 pm

"Mastery of the duel is quite a suitable event," she said proudly.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:25 pm
"Auntie..." she said approaching Kinsen, "You look divine this evening."
Kinsen didn't reply so soon since she was still checking out Dojohime's magnificent outfit with several nods. She puts a hand over her cheek looking the tall girl from the top bottom and says, "Mmmm-hmmmm!"

TN to be recognized is 0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

She winked from beneath her stag mask at Kinsen, her Auntie's approval brightened her already light mood.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:49 pm

"I think what mother is implying is that she would love you to visit more, Hime-chan." Genji chuckled. "I think I am a terrible son at the moment, what with my duties, but perhaps you could also join us for Kazoku-chan's upcoming gempukku ceremony?"

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:54 pm

Hantei Genji wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:49 pm
"I think what mother is implying is that she would love you to visit more, Hime-chan." Genji chuckled. "I think I am a terrible son at the moment, what with my duties, but perhaps you could also join us for Kazoku-chan's upcoming gempukku ceremony?"
"I am honored," she said kindly.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:18 pm

Kinsen nods, serving a cup for Dojihime. "Mochiron! I would be most honored. Kazoku-chan needs a good example more aligned with her. Children can be quite rebellious, and often overlook their parents guidance. I am sure if you two connect, she'll improve a thousand fold." Snarky mom grins.

TN to be recognized is 0

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:18 pm
Kinsen nods, serving a cup for Dojihime. "Mochiron! I would be most honored. Kazoku-chan needs a good example more aligned with her. Children can be quite rebellious, and often overlook their parents guidance. I am sure if you two connect, she'll improve a thousand fold." Snarky mom grins.
"Then it will be so," she said kindly.

"Did Genji-kun see the strength and beauty of Yoshitsune-san during the sumai matches?" she added playfully to her cousin.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Genji smiled. "I saw her briefly before I was knocked out." He eyed the Crane, then her mother. "Should I be getting subtle hints here, between you Hime-chan, and my dear Mother?"

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:16 pm

And speaking of subtle, in wandered Jiyo Sora... without either wife or children in tow.

He took the measure of the room, shrugged, and found a wall to hang around next to.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.