(D2-EE) The Spider's Lair(Spider rooms/expecting)

Hisomu Fumi

(D2-EE) The Spider's Lair(Spider rooms/expecting)

Post by Hisomu Fumi » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:38 am

Fumi nervously pushed around a tea cup from her tea set. The servant had not yet returned with the hot water so she could begin the ceremony but she had things laid out expectantly. To her side was a pile of collected notes from the day before. Hopefully, some of it would be useful to Ayeka.

Sho, the orange tabby, was hunting something only he could see rather eagerly. The feline had been quite bored with yesterday's arrangement it seemed. The two legged servants did not give in to his demands and let him go where he wished.
Hisomu Fumi
Spider Clan * Bushi
Status 1.0* Glory 1.0 * Honor: Untrustworthy
Carries: parchment and charcoal, medicine kit sometimes followed by a cat named Sho

Hisomu Ayeka

Re: (D2-EE) The Spider's Lair(Spider rooms/expecting)

Post by Hisomu Ayeka » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:33 am

Two knocks announced the presence of another. Into the room slipped Ayeka, her right hand carefully cradling the small, fluffy white cat whose eyes were darting around in a weird mix of concern and curiosity.

The cat's eyes found the tabby, and she began squirming more eagerly, until she snuck out of Ayeka's grasp. Immediately, the white ball of fluff charges the orange one.

Ayeka, for her part, just lets out a small, helpless laugh. "Who knows what goes on in their little kitty minds, neh Fumi-chan?"
Spider | Bushi | Swordswoman | Idealist | Kind | Kouhai
Honor: A Soul Above Question | Status: 1 | Glory: 3

Carries: katana, fashionable kimono, fancy hat with silk veil, sake cup.

Companion: Shuri, cat.

Hisomu Fumi

Post by Hisomu Fumi » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:49 am

The orange tabby was pounced on and grabbed the white fluff with his front paws, rolling them together in one smooth movement for a very feline tussle.

"There they go again." A giggle escaped Fumi. "I have no idea, Ayeka-chan. Though, earlier Sho found a curl of wood wood from a carving I was working on. He refused to let me take it from him til I offered him my own breakfast."
Hisomu Fumi
Spider Clan * Bushi
Carries: parchment and charcoal, medicine kit sometimes followed by a cat named Sho

Hisomu Ayeka

Post by Hisomu Ayeka » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:10 am

Shuri gets into immediate tussle mode, swiping and play biting ferociously.

Ayeka shook her head with a sigh. "I cut the smallest of strands of string off yesterday's kimono this morning, and Shuri decided that it was the greatest gift I have ever given her."

Hisomu Fumi

Post by Hisomu Fumi » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:24 am

Hisomu Ayeka wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:10 am
Shuri gets into immediate tussle mode, swiping and play biting ferociously.

Ayeka shook her head with a sigh. "I cut the smallest of strands of string off yesterday's kimono this morning, and Shuri decided that it was the greatest gift I have ever given her."
Rolling on his back, Sho held on and raked fiercely with his hind claws. At least, he attempted to. His back legs kicked harmlessly off to the side of Shuri's belly. The tom finished off his little combo with a few play bites as he thrust his head forward each time, barely grazing fur.

"At least she's appreciative. Sho thinks he owns me and every other human he sees."

At this time, a servant returned with the hot water and a few of the tea leaves Fumi had asked for. Smiling shyily at Ayeka, "I'm not the best at it, but I figured I would try to make us tea."
Hisomu Fumi
Spider Clan * Bushi

Hisomu Ayeka

Post by Hisomu Ayeka » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:27 am

Shuri found Sho's neck and began doing little cat bites, sliding to the orange cat's side.

"Appreciative is a word. She still gets very upset if she is not fed promptly at mid day, regardless of whether or not mid day has come yet," she laughs genuinely.

As the servant provides the water and tea, Ayeka nods with a small smile. "I am sure it will be lovely, Fumi-chan."

Hisomu Fumi

Post by Hisomu Fumi » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:40 am

The orange cat butted his head affectionately into the side of the white one before racing a small distance away, and looking back expectantly.

"Sho's new trick is trying to convince others I forgot to feed him. Often, i find out after he has had more than one extra meal."

Fumi focused on calming her breathing before rearranging the tea set. Her attempt at doing the ceremony goes off successfully. placing the cup in front of Ayeka, she smiles. "Save the snow, this has already been a nice trip. I hope we get to see a few more weddings soon."
Hisomu Fumi
Spider Clan * Bushi

Hisomu Ayeka

Post by Hisomu Ayeka » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:44 am

Shuri drops down into pounce mode briefly, then leaps out at Sho, charging!

"Shuri tries that, but I have an arrangement with the servants on ways to inform them that she's been fed."

Ayeka follows the process of the ceremony quietly, and when it comes time she picks up her cup and takes a long, testing sip. When she is done, she nods brightly. "I am sure we will. Who knows? There maybe more marriages arranged by the time this is over."

Hisomu Fumi

Post by Hisomu Fumi » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:00 am

Shi gets pounced at, but recovers for more racing time. Around and around the Spider quarters...

"Mmm.... I tried that. Back home, I caught Kanna-sama's son feeding him. He likes to wander on his own sometimes. One of these days, Sho might get me in trouble." She paused, "I do wonder what adventures they have off on their own."

"Though, this marraige seemed entirely based around politics. Do you think they'll be happy together? I hope I am married to someone I like." She seemed to mull the thought over. "It is my duty to do as my Clan needs. Don't get me wrong, I will do as asked. I just hope they don't pick an ill fit."
Hisomu Fumi
Spider Clan * Bushi