[D9 EN] Last Caress

Hisomu Susumu

[D9 EN] Last Caress

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:53 pm

Susumu does his best to be discreet, branching off from the other Spider. He doesn't skulk. Skulking is what Father and Machiko did. He was tiptoeing. Completely different.

He scratches lightly on the door. "Rei-san, are you there?"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked
Carries: Daisho, Yumi, Sturdy Clothing, Light Armor, Straw Cloak

Ryoshun Rei

Re: [D9 EN] Last Caress

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:56 pm

A few moments pass, but movement can be heard from inside. Finally, the door slides open.

"Good evening, Susumu-san." she smiled, then stepped aside so that he could enter.
Bat Clan πŸ¦‡ Heir πŸ¦‡ Ishiken πŸ¦‡ Void πŸ¦‡ Spirit Guide πŸ¦‡ Ethereal πŸ¦‡ Pale πŸ¦‡ Lost in Thought πŸ¦‡ Engineer
Status 4 βšͺ Glory 3 βšͺ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:13 am

"Thank you Rei-san." Susumu enters, shutting the door behind him. "I'm afraid that the time that I thought we might have to stay here together is no more. I will need to return home as soon as possible to relay the dangers we've encountered."

He looks down, and gulps, betraying the feeling of guilt snarling in his gut. "I wanted to offer a proper goodbye before then, with the hopes we will meet again"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:25 am

"We will." she assured him. "But, I am pleased that I get to see you now."
Bat Clan πŸ¦‡ Heir πŸ¦‡ Ishiken πŸ¦‡ Void πŸ¦‡ Spirit Guide πŸ¦‡ Ethereal πŸ¦‡ Pale πŸ¦‡ Lost in Thought πŸ¦‡ Engineer

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:36 am

"And I you" Susumu plants a soft kiss on Rei's lips. "Are you headed home as well?"

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:57 am

"Not yet." she shook her head after the kiss ended. "There is much that needs to be done here still. My mother needs to be fully informed. I need to bring back whatever details I can about what we face and what we are planning. The plans for defending the Spirit Realms, in particular."

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:48 pm

"I see" Susumu entwines his arms around Rei's waist offering another kiss. "I worry my problem will not be getting help, but preventing Hisomu-sama from racing too fast to arrive. Will you be headed back South, or will you stay?"

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:30 pm

"I will remain here for a time, then return home when possible." she said. "Mother and her abilities will be vital in learning what may be happening in the the other realms. I'll be needed to oversee the clan."

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:12 pm

"Will you return to the front lines?" Susumu's lips find Rei's neck as he whispers into her ear. "Or will I need to travel to see you again?"

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:07 am

"It is impossible to say." she replied. "We cannot know yet where this war will be fought or how we will do so. Given the opportunity, however, I will fight. The Harbinger tried to use me. That was a mistake."

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:06 am

"I believe that. I pity anyone who takes you too lightly Rei-san" Susumu's hands begin to ...wander, and he is curious at Rei's reaction. "If there is one thing that our two Clans have in common, it's that we do not suffer Jigoku lightly. I have no doubts that we will be working toward the same goal there, if at different directions. All the more reason to keep those embassies open and ready for visitors" Susumy tugs playfully at Rei's clothing

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:30 pm

She doesn't resist, but she does appear to be considering something. Then, she kisses him again.

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Susumu pauses and pushes his robe off of his shoulders, the clothing handing from his waist.

/Cut to black, wail of jazz?

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:30 pm

With that, whatever she had been considering seems to have been settled.

/the jazz plays on...

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:07 pm

As they lay, Susumu gently strokes Rei's hair, feeling a pleasure mix of sweaty, spent and peaceful.

"Hmmm..." He seems to be studying the woman. "Yes, you really do look lovely from every angle"