[Day 6 - LA] That's so Raven (Closed)

Doji Dojihime

Re: [Day 6 - LA] That's so Raven (Closed)

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 pm

Hadananzi wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:44 pm
"Hmm, light and approachable. Plenty will want to approach you after the play is concluded, so you'll want to broadcast openness to that."
"My thoughts exactly," she gestured for the other to depart. She approached and said, "Thank you brother, I know your time is precious but I appreciate you taking time to speak about these issues. I can see why father kept you in his counsel, and I hope I can call upon you in the future."
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:57 pm

"I am ever at the service of the Crane, but you and my beloved wife in particular hold a special place for me. My attention and devotion are at your beck and call." He smiled and added a formal bow to his words just for extra effect.
Crane Clan | Bushi | Charismatic | Groom of Ananzihime

Honor: 5.5, Status: 5.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Bakuriel

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:48 am

"And you hold a special place in my heart as well, as both a mentor and friend, and now dear brother," she responded.

"Shall we share some tea and snacks before I must away to my performance?" she offered.

/scene?
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:54 am

"That would be most delightful, dear sister."

/scene
Crane Clan | Bushi | Charismatic | Groom of Ananzihime

Honor: 5.5, Status: 5.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Bakuriel