[D3 LA Open]Of Roofs, Fortunes and paper

Bayushi Sasori

Re: [D3 LA Open]Of Roofs, Fortunes and paper

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:28 pm

"I am not fast but I know how to hide." She said to the young lady. "And I have a very special weapon." She looked back to Nozomi and nodded. "I will see if I talk to them tomorrow."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:56 am

"A very special weapon you say? Well, that's the sort of thing to keep to yourself. If a weapon is like that, it's always better when nobody knows what it is. Much more effective that way, wouldn't you say?" She nodded, her eyes looking up with considerable curiosity towards the other woman, though she didn't seem to notice anything especially unusual, there or not. "Hopefully you will be able to find them tomorrow."

========

Roll is a standard Lying-Darkness check. she does it with all Scorpion. Heh, she also usually doesn't make a 30 TN. So it's largely fluff.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 am

Sasori chuckled. "It is quite discrete. Not many can discern one thing from the other." Sasori tilted her head and smiled. "Someday the empire will use it, but for now it is just a few in the clan."

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:54 pm

Internally, Nozomi cursed her lack of familiarity with what the girl might be speaking of. However, that very statement rose so many hackles in the back of her neck that she had reason to suspect. Honestly, if she only knew how to study the topic more closely she could potentially be of greater use in detecting it, but she didn't even truly know what she was looking for. However, there were other possibilities besides the 'gift' that Shosuro seemed to bear.

"I see. Well, best to keep it close to one's chest," she said, nodding. "That definitely sounds like the sort of thing to be kept close until needed. As for my daughter and I, we just have what we glean from the elements. However, if you will excuse me, I think we perhaps need to be about our prayers. We can speak again later?" She did make a mental note to tell her daughter not to speak with this woman alone either. For one, where Shosuro was nervous in speaking to her on the subject, this girl seemed almost eager, and that was ... worrying. Hopefully she was talking about some new poison or other jibberish. That would be lovely.

Nozomi kind of doubted it.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:09 pm

"I apologize then...please." She gave the woman a bow. "I am open to conversation just let me know." She smiled.

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:18 am

"No apologies needed, but all accepted," she said, bowing as they made their way towards the door. "Until we next meet, fortunes guide and protect you, Bayushi-sama. May Ameterasu smile upon you."

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:52 pm

"May you carry the fortunes." She gave a bow to both and smiled.

//scene?

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:41 pm

(Yep! That's a wrap! Ty for the scene!)