Daikoku's Dues (Day 2 EM)

Makime Ayano

Re: Daikoku's Dues (Day 2 EM)

Post by Makime Ayano » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:54 pm

"I had considered doing as much, perhaps in a couple of days so as to prepare a formalized petition." Ayano nods, green eyes one the Imperial. "Support in the matter would always be appreciated."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:43 pm

"As the proverb goes: No payment before I've seen the goods. I'll wait to hear the actual petition before providing any kind of official support.

But that's mostly for the principle of it. If your petition is alongside the lines of what we've just discussed, there should be no issue at all.

However please note that I am but one of the many servants of Shiba and my influence is unlikely to swing the balance one way or the other by itself. If you're worried about opposition, convincing a few people higher in the hierarchy – of the Phoenix or of one of the clans – might help."
Imperial • Bushi • Isawa Tribe • Experienced

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:15 am

"Of course Jiyo-sama, but every voice in support only helps to convince and other." Ayano's green eyes glitter with a little mirth, "Just like one successful project can lead to another. One builds a building a stone at a time."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted