[D1 EA] Blessings of Peace

Anjing Sagara

Re: [D1 EA] Blessings of Peace

Post by Anjing Sagara » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:06 pm

"The problem may come when determining if the creature before us is intelligent or not. If they are dominated by Jigoku, their mind could just be a cruel and deceiving one trying to wait for a opening. It could be just a temporary intelligence or manipulation by the realm, or it could be the real intelligence of an pure creature."
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Kuu

Post by Kuu » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:09 pm

"It doesn't matter if they are cruel or dangerous because that is who they are or because they have been corrupted to be come that. They are a dangerous threat. Identifying the source of cruelty is far less important than identifying if they are even cruel."
Order of Heroes ° Monk ° Calligrapher ° Ascetic

Glory: 1.5 | Status: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected
Carries: Calligrapher's Kit

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:20 pm

"I think both are important to know. The cruelty in one individual to be able to deal with that individual, and the source to find ways to avoid others from falling to this level." There had not been any precedent of these situations, at least not in her village, despite being so close to the apparent source, and now the whole Empire had been forced to learn and understand it fully. In her case it was more of a personal matter since in the north it was unheard of to find individuals affected by the dark realms influence. "We could map out where most cases have been sprouting."
Anjing Sagara
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Kuu

Post by Kuu » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 pm

"That might be helpful, but a monk scribe is likely not much help with that. If it is primarily a southern problem the discussion likely needs to include a Stag samurai," he says with a nod. "But I do agree it's important."

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:43 am

"While we still do not have full understanding of the darkness, from what I have gathered, it does not improve intelligence. It may make one become more beastial or not affect one, but so far I haven't heard any of the Seekers bring back news of non-intelligent creatures becoming intelligent like a human. Though I hesitate to rule any trick out."

At her suggestion, Kuni nods eagerly. "That would be most helpful. The land itself can become Tainted. That information could be at least be used by the Stag to know where to avoid." His tone and mannerisms suggests that he doesn't even consider using that information as some sort of political tool. To Kuni, this info was for the good of the Empire, no matter which Clan it directly helped.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:06 am

"The matter is of the Empire since it is a fight against creatures that can find their way into our peace, like what happened in my hometown, but I guess the Stag should be the clan most dedicated to this because they are the ones living closest to where they could be found." The samurai-ko had a meditation gaze while she looked past the two men in the southern direction. "In the meantime we shouldn't draw darkness to this moment, to this place. We are blessed to be were we are and to have the peace that rokuganí souls have fought to keep. We should work to maintain it, and also enjoy the wisdom of Shiba-dono upon us. It has been an honor meeting you both samas."
Anjing Sagara

Kuu

Post by Kuu » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:27 am

"Of course," Kuu replies with a nod. "I'm glad to have met you two as well."

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:36 am

Kuni wants to continue, but gets the hint. "The honor is mine."
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment: