[D9, LA] Setting Sun

Hantei Kinsen

[D9, LA] Setting Sun

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:29 pm

Kinsen makes sure to thank her mother in law for all the good things that happened, and protection for her family in the challenging days ahead. She claps her hands twice before bowing, and some of the pure jade dust over her fingernails sprinkles the air with an inspiring hue.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Isawa Kyosei

Re: [D9, LA] Setting Sun

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:23 am

Another is also there, who also wishes to thank Amaterasu. After all, it was her gift that blessed the Audience Hall, when the call was made.

He smiles slightly at the green dust that seems to hang in the air longer than it should.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:03 am

Noticing another presence, Kinsen turns and then bows to Kyosei. "Good day, Isawa-san. I hope our Lady Sun has provided you with her warmth."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:14 am

With a slight smile, and a returned bow, Kyosei replies "Less her warmth, and more her light. That light in the Audience Hall, after everything had happened? She was girting me, us, with that, to attempt to drive back the Darkness, in whatever way she could."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Kinsen nods, and takes a deep breath. Then, says, "Isawa-san's knowledge will be very handy for the Empire. Our Wise Emperor has given the Stag a great mission. One that Isawa-san has all the knowledge in hand. If I may be so blunt, I would like to offer Isawa-san a place in the Stag court. As emissary of the Emperor's Chosen."

TN to be recognized is 0

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:56 pm

Kyosei blinks. Then blinks again. He is visibly, obviously, shocked. "What? What does that mean? I don't understand..."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:32 pm

"The Emperor said the Stag must work the Jade mines in our lands and align with the Imperial Servants for its correct distribution." Kinsen recalls, "I cannot think of anyone better suited than Isawa-san. Please, accept. I would be honored in having Isawa-san and his immediate family and honorable guests."

TN to be recognized is 0

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:18 am

"While I would be willing to assist, I unfortunately have other duties which would keep me away for moons and moons at a time. However, if you have already found mines that are suitable; I have an older son that is learning about overseeing mines, and a son-in-law who is receiving the same training. But, only one mine. I would be more than happy to send one to your people."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:26 pm

"That will be more than welcome, Isawa-san." Kinsen broadens a smile.

TN to be recognized is 0

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:24 pm

"mmm. My son in law, and my daughter, would be the most likely to make the trip well, and the most likely to enjoy being among the Stag. Neither are Spirit speakers, and I sometimes fear that makes them feel less than they should. They are both wonderful people, and skilled. But, among the Isawa... Well. I am hoping to be able to get home after this current cold spell ends, spend the rest of winter there, then head to Crane lands. I can lead them part of the way, and then let them continue, and join you by early summer?"