[D3, EE] Honorable Ancestors

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D3, EE] Honorable Ancestors

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:50 pm

"I wasn't born into the Noriaki, so, my ancestors would be the northern mountain hunter/gatherers from my father's side. My mother: the feral lion-like komainu shapeshifters." She fetches a vial of red paint and offers to Yatsufusa with one hand, "This is the ointment the hunters used in their lips, faces and nails when hunting."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:35 pm

'' I see '' Yatsu accepted the vial, and inspected it. '' Maybe there is someone who could tell us more about such an item, through it spiritual connection...'' He passed it back to Kinsen. '' But only if you are willing to share your story with that person, Hantei Kinsen-sama. It is your decision after all.'' He said politely.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:39 pm

"What if I share?" She questions, cocking her head warily to the side with squinted eyes, "Who would this person be?"
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:36 pm

'' I was thinking about Togashi Satsuki-himesama.'' The Saru told the woman. '' From what i heard, the princess has some deep connections to spiritual auras, not rare now that i think, after all she is the daughter of a Kami.'' He thought aloud.

'' If you can share your story with her, i guess she could also help us in finding the truth behind the veil, so to speak.''
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:41 pm

“Oh!” Kinsen brightens up a smile and chuckles, “If my dear niece didn’t avoid me like the plague, I would love to.”

TN to be recognized is 0

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:49 pm

'' Avoiding you?'' Yatsufusa wondered. '' I didn't knew that. What might be the cause of that?'' He thought aloud. '' In any case, Hantei Kinsen-sama, indeed i think that Togashi Satsuki-himesama would be helpful in such matters since she indeed has a different type of spiritual connection than me, possibly deeper because of her direct connection to the Heavens, unlike me.'' He adds.

Background

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:18 pm

"I cannot assume. Yet, if I were her, I would think my auntie would try to match me with someone she has plans. Thus, avoidance."

Kinsen giggles a bit more.

TN to be recognized is 0

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 pm

'' I see...'' Yatsufusa chuckles a bit. '' Well, marriage and bringing the new generation is a duty of us all, i guess. Sooner or later, as an aunt and part of her extended family, Hantei Kinsen-sama, i guess you will be involved in the future of Togashi Satsuki-himesama.'' He commented.

Background

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:53 pm

"Oh, I hope so." She says, and looks to the statue of Amaterasu.

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:07 pm

/scene

Background