[Day 2, Early Evening] The Enemy of my Enemy (Open, I guess?)

Jiyo Sora

[Day 2, Early Evening] The Enemy of my Enemy (Open, I guess?)

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 pm

Sora had never found the site particularly impressive, and parking a nice temple on top of it hadn't changed that much.

But now, with the kids eating dinner with Kinyoubi, he went in.

He didn't screw around, and made a beeline for the main shrine.

All right, Lady Sun. I find about half of your children to be insufferable gits and would-be tyrants, and I keep trying to remind them that Tengoku's way is fine for Tengoku, but that they're in Ningen-Do now and that they must adapt just as much as we do. Suffice it to say, I prefer offering prayers to the Seven Fortunes.

But I'm a father now, and I know what it is to fear for one's children. Your daughter Doji is sickened. I think I know how it happened. I think the root cause is here, now, in Shiba's home. I even think I know who it is.

I also know that you are... constrained in what you can do.

But if you can guide me, if you can help me cut this tumor from the Empire, I would appreciate it.

I'm just an aging heretic being left behind by a world moving away from him, but I would die ten thousand deaths to protect my children. And your son Shiba. And his children. And the people of this Empire. So. Anything you can do to guide me, any aid you can offer, would be appreciated.

"And if you do not listen? Then to hell with you. I'll do it myself."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.