I just needed one more minute! [D6, LA, Player Event RP]

Jiyo Sora

Re: I just needed one more minute! [D6, LA, Player Event RP]

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:32 am

Sora just smiled.

He didn't want to put Ayano on the spot.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:30 pm

Ayano blinked at this information, "Ah...thank you Jiyo-sama, Isawa-sama, and Togashi-sama." She also nods to Sora, "I believe then I must say my performance is a testament to the Library system which helped kindle my search for knowledge."

She manages to keep her expression neutral, though her excitement still leaks through, "I would be honored to speak with Lady Jiyo over tea, I only hope to provide a conversation partner worthy of her time."

The Lioness does blush a little after that and mutters, "...well all you old folks do talk about your kids all the time."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:39 pm

"Bah. If old folks aren't talking about their own kids, they pester their own kids to get hitched and make some grandchildren for them. At least if auntie Kinsen is anything to go by... I do feel sorry for my cousin."

She shook her head with some dismay. "What topics did you cover in your test? Commerce and tactics perhaps?"
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:05 pm

"Ah...well in a manner of speaking." Ayano nodded and smiled sheepishly, "Mostly the ancillary knowledge one needs for road construction. Basic knowledge of map making, architecture, and some geometry. It has been on mind these last few days."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:57 pm

"It's a good mind. And it's not gathered any rust."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:25 pm

"Unlike Sora's mind that creaks like an old hinge whenever he thinks too hard," Satsuki teased the older man.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:37 pm

"It's why I try not to think. I'm so bad at it..."

Current Theme

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:44 pm

Ayano watches the exchange, "But at least a creaking hinge is still a sign of a working hinge." She added with her small smile, "It's when it stops moving at all that you have to worry."

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:05 pm

"Hahaha, good one, Makime-san," Satsuki laughed and her smile grew wide at the Lion's unexpected humor.
Theme | Profile

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:47 pm

Kyosei chuckles at the joke. "Sora complains of creaking, and has for years. But, give him a little time, and he can move very silently indeed."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:59 pm

"Oh, I know he can. Scared the living daylights out of my brother and me once he visited - well, to be fair, we were up way past bedtime, and weren't supposed to sneak into his room, buuut, the old man probably had heard us coming and hid. And very silently followed behind us back to our room... and then decided to speak up when we thought we had gotten away with it too!"
Theme | Profile

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:18 pm

"Yep. And you both made such amusing squeaking sounds and jumped so high that I called you a pair of rock squirrels for the rest of the visit..."

Current Theme