[D4 LM Open] Of Animals and Realms

Bayushi Sasori

[D4 LM Open] Of Animals and Realms

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Sasori continues her studies on the spirit realms and try to put together. So animals in Sakkaku and what about the big cat... where would you have gone... why did the clues lead me here.... The girl sighed. "I really don't know... where should I go from here?"
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Anjing Sagara

Re: [D4 LM Open] Of Animals and Realms

Post by Anjing Sagara » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:30 am

Sagara was absorbed in her reading when she bumped into the samurai-ko of the Scorpion. "Sumimasen, samurai-sama." She excused herself while stepping away to pick up the scroll she was reading and had fallen on the floor. "I hope I have not caused any problem." The cover of her own scroll was revealed, a text on ogre society.
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:38 pm

Sasori blinked a few times and shook her head. "No worries sama." She noted the scrolls and aid the Crab to pick them up. "Are you here to study as well?"

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:04 pm

"Yes, yes" she added, "excuse me for bumping into you." She grabbed the scroll and rolled it up. "I was wondering about the races that inhabit our land." she confessed, "My name is Anjing Sagara, samurai-sama, what may you be researching about?"
Anjing Sagara
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:47 pm

"This one is Bayushi Sasori. I am researching the spirit realms and Big Cat spirits." She stated. "And no apology is needed I know myself to be somewhat unnoticeable." It is quite true even when she has the odd colored red hair.

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:11 am

"Spirit realms... I must confess I have little knowledge on spirit realms, other than the names of the most common ones. I guess the big cats would come from the animal kingdom realm. We do have some large mountain cats in the Crab lands, but nothing that I would consider from the spirit realm, from my experience." The samurai-ko tapped her chin while thinking of anything she could recall from her own experience or knowledge. "My curiosity on the ogre comes from the half ogre family that is part of the imperial family. I met one just 2 days ago, and felt curious about them. Is the curiosity of Bayushi Sasori-sama because of a personal experience with big cat spirits?"
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:46 am

"Ah... Ongaku sama... He seems nice." She smiled. "Ah I spoke with lady Hantei sama and I got curious about big cats me always looking for clues on my investigations." As she remembered her conversation from the other day. "I think I read something about ogres and big lion beings somewhere." As she searched a scroll she had on the table. "Here we go..." She blinked a few times. "This is odd... then again... The original five races." She looked at the writing. "Here we go... Some Lion people named the Kitsu and Some ogres looking race... made of fire called trolls."

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:43 pm

"5 races? that's an interesting thought. Are the Nezumi part of this 5 races?" The shugenja could not remember other beings different than Nezumi and Ogre, but then again she did not know trolls nor the lion people that the scorpion mentioned. "Have these creatures gone extinct maybe?"
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Sasori continued reading. "No sama, the Nezumi are not part of these races... Goblin like creatures called the zoku...zokujin made frrom earth... Water based creatures called dolls... oh my bad...ningyo... human fish and the oher made of air called the tengu."She followed the scripture down. "Says here that the zokujin live inside the mountains and the ningyo and the tengu tend to live between Sakkaku and Chikuchudo. That is why I found this interesting." Also an explanation why she had a scroll of the original 5 races at hand.

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:25 pm

"And they lived on this land?" She wondered... "Sounds extraordinary, especially since there have been no sightings of them that I heard of. I can imagine the land goblins living underground, and the water fish people in the sea. And what about the void? is there no creature of the void?"
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:44 pm

"Those are the lion kin...They are called the Kitsu... the one to use the void." Sasori came to a realization. "Ah... Seems that there are still some on Ningendo....but they travel as well between the realms."

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:02 am

"Fascinating, simply fascinating. I had no idea that such existed. I guess these creatures hid once we humans showed up. Or is your interest based on them showing up in your own lands, Bayushi Sasori-sama?"
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:35 pm

"A sort of task given by my master." She nodded. "There was something he told me to research about foxwives. Lady Hantei asked me to see about the big cat spirits."

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:13 am

"Foxwives?" The samurai-ko could not avoid the surprise in her tone or in her face. "So you think the fox wives have anything to do with these void creatures then? Or at least have been given the venture of learning about it. Are there any stories about these creatures? Maybe some folk tales... It can always help you and lead you to knowing about them. If you discover what areas they have been said to live in, there ought to be tales about them there."
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:29 pm

"No Angling sama...My research is about these creatures and
the realms. Foxwives seem to be creatures from other realms that well they tend to be fox spirits from Chikuchudo or Sakaku." She explained. "The void related creatures, I do not know if they can be called foxwives."

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:29 pm
"No Angling sama...My research is about these creatures and
the realms. Foxwives seem to be creatures from other realms that well they tend to be fox spirits from Chikuchudo or Sakaku." She explained. "The void related creatures, I do not know if they can be called foxwives."
"Sounds interesting, Bayushi Sasori-sama." The samurai-ko was intrigued by the investigation. The world was new and everything was to be discovered. The small tribal world of each individual had suddenly turned into an Empire where everything could affect everyone. "I would hope to be able to help you, but I know little about these creatures. I do thank you for teaching me about them, Bayushi Sasori-sama. Please let me know if I can do anything for you, sama. Hopefully I can see you sometime soon."
Anjing Sagara

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:28 pm

"Oh no problem Crab sama." She bowed to the woman "I hope we can meet again." She smiled.