[D3, LE] Kingdoms and Empires

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D3, LE] Kingdoms and Empires

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:08 pm

"I am glad we find common ground, despite the minor differences on the priority of values." She raises a hand with an open palm and says, "Wealth." Then opens the other and balances, "Trust."

"Here in the middle is me, honor. If people are low on trust, I can use wealth to earn more of that due to my honor. If people are low on wealth, I can use trust, since honor also guarantees that. It gives me credit to do what is needed. People will have faith in my action and deeds."

A shrug and she grins, "That's how I see it. Rather simple, and complex at the same time. Since I trust you want the best for any party involved in a deal, and knowing you seek wealth, I would indeed be honored to understand the opportunities we could negotiate. "
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Viveki Doshi

Post by Viveki Doshi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:55 pm

"Yes, indeed." Viveki smiles. "I am hoping that we can do much business together. My family has access to goods from across all the world, many if which are not found in your lands. Materials, spices, dyes, new types of foods.... all of which would likely command a high price here in your lands, once we have this barter system of your replaced with a better system."
Ivindi • Merchant • Dangerous Beauty • Trustworthy Foreigner • Kami-Resistant • Rich AF

Speaking: Rhuumal, Nezumi, Senpet

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:09 pm

"System?" Kinsen blinks in ignorance and wonder to herself, "Dyes do interest me. As well as those stories from your people. The Stag Clan would be the first you'll find, both by land and sea. Perhaps we could be of help?"
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Viveki Doshi

Post by Viveki Doshi » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:26 pm

"That would be very favorable to my family," Viveki says, nodding. "I would be interested in working out a former arrangement when you have the time."
Ivindi • Merchant • Dangerous Beauty • Trustworthy Foreigner • Kami-Resistant • Rich AF

Speaking: Rhuumal, Nezumi, Senpet

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:29 pm

"Former arrangement?" Kinsen blinks, not sure of what that was, and nods, "I am all ears. Either today or when you think is best during court."

TN to be recognized is 0