[D8, LM] How to Bathe Felines

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D8, LM] How to Bathe Felines

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:34 am

Kinsen takes a deep breath, and passes her hands over her hair. As her hands run, her blond turns into the same fiery red as Sasori's. She winks to the girl, shakes her head and the color returns to gold all again.

Then, she laughs, "Besides being a Paragon of Honor, I leave to reason for him to be jealous of others."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:10 am

"I am glad I am free of such ties. Master Bayushi is a loyal man to his siblings even if methods are different." Sasori smiled. "Maybe you should consider red for your hair. It looks pretty."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:35 am

Kinsen blinks and tilts her head, "Free of such... ties?"

She points to her black choker, "I am very fond of ties. This one was dear husband's."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:42 am

;;"I mean, I sometimes am a scaredy cat." She frowned "I... seem to scare easily." She sighed. "Besides I like play hide and seek."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:53 pm

Kinsen closes her eyes again and shakes her head, "I refrain from hiding. It is a thing of the past, for me."

She smiles and mentions, "We do have hunters in the Seppun. They are formidable at both things you describe. With those golden eyes, I ask your Lord's forgiveness, but you would do a great Stag... or Deer, in our case."

TN to be recognized is 0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:10 pm

Sasori looked to the side pondering. She had grown up next to Bayushi unlike many in this place. "I don't know Lady Hantei. I may not be a daughter of Master Bayushi but I am his loyal subject." She looked at her lap. "I... may feel abandoned... but that doesn't mean I should... go to another clan." She took a deep breath trying her best to perk up. "Ano... still I think it could be fun... to learn how to hunt and fish." The Bayushi giggled knowing her own pun.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:14 pm

"Oh, I do love sushi. Extra Fresh." She giggles.

TN to be recognized is 0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:58 am

She giggled. "We do like our fish raw. Nya." Sasori smiled. "I am just happy that I can go fishing and on adventures with Otomo sama and try my best to find father. I just hope that what I dreamt last night is not true." Again she lowered her head as to hide the pain she felt when she saw the horrific scene.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:00 am

"Well, I can certainly incentivize that happiness Bayushi-san just mentioned into something potentially even more benefitial." She smirks, and doesn't delve into the nightmare conversation. She already had her own share of which sort of demon she could become.

TN to be recognized is 0

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:40 am

"Oh... my... I should ask your permission to be able to travel in a ship own by the Stag." She said a bit embarrassed. "Well at least I haven't boarded that ship. nya."