Built Different [Day 5, EM]

Wu Ko

Re: Built Different [Day 5, EM]

Post by Wu Ko » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:14 am

Ko smiles, though it is faint, as she looks to him, "I think so," she says with a nod. Though she does break from this to ensure that all of her things are neatly packed away before glancing off toward the bathhouse. Looking over her shoulder, behind her, she finds the heavy robe she wore when traveling with the winter air.

Looking to him once more, "I should wash before I return," she says, another glance toward the bathhouse proper. "I shall see you at the recording?" she says, a hopeful widening of the eye.
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:41 pm

Hiroya nods returning her smile "yes of course." He said in reply to both statements at once "I look forward to it."
Assistant to the GM * Prone to Rolling * Capricious *occasionally helpful

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Ko smiles, a touch more brightly, and then focuses on seeing to her things. Once the basket and robe were collected and she was ready to move into the baths proper she looks back to him, offers up a hand in a quick wave, before setting off!
Dragon ☼ Shugenja ☼ Spiritual Healer ☼ Satsuki's Keeper ☼ Woman Formerly of the Woods ☼

Tyrus

Post by Tyrus » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:05 pm

Hiroya offers a quick wave in return watching the strange bit intriguing Dragon woman leave to the bathhouse. He likely needed to leave soon himself but he stayed put for a little while longer thinking about what just happened.

/scene?
Assistant to the GM * Prone to Rolling * Capricious *occasionally helpful

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Wu Ko

Post by Wu Ko » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:16 pm

/scene!

(Thank you so much!)