[D5, EE] Doe You (Open)

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D5, EE] Doe You (Open)

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:09 am

She licks her lips playfully, "Ah! the sweet nectar of righteous victory."

Then, she chuckles once and can't help but to laugh. "You call me Kinsen, please. You're old enough for that. Earned."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:12 am

"Then I suppose you should call me Sora."

He grinned.

"If only because you're one of the few left who knew me when that was my entire name."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:22 am

"It feels like an acquired right, doesn't it, Sora-san?" She grins. "Is it just me, or you also feel like we actually made it. I mean, I understand there's a lot more to do –– and oh Kami, I want to do it. Yet, it is with another mind. I am not all that hungry, as I was before. I can savor things better."

She tilts her head, not sure if he would get the point in the correct way.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:02 am

He nodded.

"The fires are still there, but banked. I know the feeling. More remains to be done, but I don't need to do as much of it."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:29 am

She closes one eye and asks, looking at him, but in the direction of the... thing. "What about your visions. No more weirdness upfront?"

TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:47 am

"Oh, plenty."

He chuckled.

"But I usually make less fuss about them these days."

A pause. He looked about to make sure they were alone.

"I did have one about this winter."

Current Theme

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:44 pm

"I knew it!" She points a finger at his eye and for some reason, looks somewhat exactly as they once met –– freshly young. "Shinsei-sensei's arrival here confirms it, too. There's trouble brewing. Tell me what you know."

TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:47 pm

"Well, what I know doesn't take long to tell. I saw... filth. Like what we encountered down South? Spreading beneath the snow. As a crowd of black birds looked on and cackled."

He cleared his throat.

"You may have noticed a certain avian invasion today... anyway. So much for my vision. But my son had the same vision in a nightmare, despite my having told him nothing of it."

He paused.

"I believe my friend Kyosei has been in touch?"

Current Theme

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:11 pm

"He has, and he's brought me a wonderful gift that I must reciprocate in kind." Kinsen says, taking mental note of the number of ravens that she actually haven't noticed as a sign of trouble.

"I'll make sure I am prepared from today on."

TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:55 pm

"I figured you'd understand."

He tapped the side of his nose.

"I do wish a few more from the old days had made it here this winter..."

Current Theme

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:17 pm

"Well, we have to work with the weapons we've got in hand." Kinsen smiles and opens up both hands above water. "I'll get Genji-kun one of these jade pendants to be extra sure."

TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:25 pm

"Probably wise. Your son can be trusted not to cause an undue stir... as for others... well. Such gifts as we can come up with made of the stuff may have to suffice."

Current Theme

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Kinsen nods positively and says, "Alright, then. No time to lose. I've got to paint my nails."

She winks.

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:11 am

[/scene!]

Current Theme