Soaking in more heat! [D3, EM, open]

Isawa Kyosei

Soaking in more heat! [D3, EM, open]

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:30 am

Once again, as has become his habit, Kyosei finds himself at the Hot Springs. It is a good place to start the day, he has found. Plus, he keeps meeting interesting people this way.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Akodo Moshi

Re: Soaking in more heat! [D3, EM, open]

Post by Akodo Moshi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Akodo Moshi figures that the best way to start the day is to be clean both physically and spiritually. So she meditates in the hot springs, and thankfully she was able to do so before the man came in to see her soaking.

D3 EM: Meditation/Void TN 15, activate Touch the Void Dragon: 6d10o10k3 26
Honor: What is expected Status: 1.0 Glory: 3
Lion Clan *Shugenja * Blessed by Air *Sage *Great Expectations *Humbled
Current influence: 1

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:43 pm

Kyosei politely ignores the girl with her eyes closed. If she wishes to sleep in the hot springs, or meditate, that is her business. Plus, his wife has drilled some level of politeness into him.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:38 pm

She quickly plunges into the spring water to protect modesty, then takes a second to politely find signs of his station. She notices the scars on the wrist, "Hello shugenja-sama, have you had your rice today?"

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:53 pm

"I'm no -sama." It seems he doesn't even think before saying that. "And, yes, ah, Lion-san, I have. Have you also eaten today?"

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:04 am

"I will eat after I soak, figured a little heat would make it easier to go about the rest of my day."

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:26 am

"That's fair. I could see it going either way, so different people probably do have it easier both ways." Which was a weird way of saying he didn't really care either way, but, eh?

"Do you have any plans for this day? I find my schedule fairly light for once, what with being mostly snowed it, and am curious about others."