D3, LM, The Fanservice Episode (Open)

Hadananzi

Re: D3, LM, The Fanservice Episode (Open)

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:12 am

Hadananzi inclined his head to the side as if confused. "What of my wife? She also expresses herself through art, though I do not see why it should be relevant here." He frowned briefly at the look of fear in her eyes. "Do forgive me, I get rather intense about artistry at times. There is no pressure, I merely wished to help you express ideas that you maybe cannot otherwise voice."
Crane Clan | Bushi | Charismatic | Groom of Ananzihime

Honor: 5.5, Status: 5.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:22 am

Makime closes her eyes and breathes in, willing her calm to return, "Of course...my apologies Nanzi-sama. I am young still and...can misread the situation. Forgive my misunderstanding." She smiles again, it looks as friendly as before but doesn't quite reach her eyes as before. "I would be honored to learn to express my artistic side with the Crane's help of course." Mentally she sought a public place, "Perhaps the Gardens would be a fitting place?"

"Doji Hikaru-san and Doji Misaki-san," She inclines her head to the Crane, "Along with whomever of your kin wore the guise of the Raven at the ball last night, have all offered to help as well."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:36 am

Hadananzi waved a hand idly, as is warding off an unwanted thought. "Think nothing of it, Makime-san, misunderstandings happen from time to time. The gardens sound perfect, plenty of inspiring imagery there to use as a basis for your art. Let's say in two days' time, then? I can set up various installations of art for you to try and we can see which one suits you best."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:55 am

Ayano nods, "That sounds agreeable Nanzi-sama. I will look forward to it." In the sudden rush of emotions, she hadn't noticed her heart had been pounding. The Lioness reclined back and closed her eyes, trying to let the warmth of the waters calmer her nerves.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:17 am

"Excellent, I shall look forward to it as well." Hadananzi leaned back and let out another pleased sigh. A chance to demonstrate the expression of art was a fine way to pass the time indeed. He only hoped the snows wouldn't persist into the allotted time, spoiling the use of the gardens. "I fear I must take my leave now, I have much to prepare for."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:11 pm

"As you desire Lord Nanzi," Ayano watched him from her own reclined position, "I will not linger long myself...there is strangely a lot more to be done then one expected with the sudden change of plans."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:17 pm

"There always is more, isn't there? I look forward to our meeting in the gardens." With that, Hadananzi smiled and rose up out of the waters, wrapped in his towel, though it still left little to the imagination. Then he moved to gather his things, bowed, and left.

/exit

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:33 am

Makime watched him go in silence, concern was plain on her face after his departure. Maybe she had just been over reacting to his words.

/scene